Home

NCAA Football 14 Dynasty Mode Articles From Around the Web

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Dynasty Mode Articles From Around the Web within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2013, 05:54 PM   #57
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 14 Dynasty Mode Articles From Around the Web

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKjersey53
At this point, I'm kinda shocked the "random play" feature from Madden's practice mode hasn't made its way to NCAA. It's not exactly what I'm looking for, but I'm willing to compromise and manually sub in/out my recruits in exchange for uninterrupted playcalling. Unless I specifically need and choose to practice against a 3-4 front, I'd like to see the defense have the ability to come out in any given formation and run any play from their playbook. Same for offense if I'm controlling the defense.
You can. You pick the formation, then the sub-formation, and on the screen where you pick individual plays, you hit the listed button (square/X, I think). That gives you a random play from that sub-formation every time.

I like to take a play, put the ball on my own goal line, and then run the play against random defense all the way down the field until I score. If I turn the ball over, I start all the way over.
Old 05-29-2013, 06:30 PM   #58
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulletor
any word on whether or not CPU vs CPU games can be simmed this year?
what? CPU vs CPU games have always been simmed. Not sure what you mean by this.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:02 PM   #59
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
what? CPU vs CPU games have always been simmed. Not sure what you mean by this.
before last year you could sim CPU v CPU games, and you'd get a different result. last year due to "OMG RECE DAVIS" they removed that, so when you advance the week, the sim result is locked in

so before you could at least fix screwed up results like North Texas dominating LSU, and last year you couldn't.

i was hoping they would bring it back
Old 05-29-2013, 07:40 PM   #60
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulletor
before last year you could sim CPU v CPU games, and you'd get a different result. last year due to "OMG RECE DAVIS" they removed that, so when you advance the week, the sim result is locked in

so before you could at least fix screwed up results like North Texas dominating LSU, and last year you couldn't.

i was hoping they would bring it back
ohhhhhh ok I get what you mean now. Yea they pre-simmed all the games for the week because of the studio highlight thing. Ok I get what you're saying now and I agree, last year that was dumb. But with studio updates still in the game I have a feeling they left it the same because it's probably more easier on their end.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:29 AM   #61
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
I have a feeling they left it the same because it's probably more easier on their end.
pretty much sums up EA in one sentence
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »