Home

Something is brewing for E3 IMO...

This is a discussion on Something is brewing for E3 IMO... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2013, 12:08 PM   #25
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Something is brewing for E3 IMO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness
Adding new camera angles is huge and long overdo. Recruiting took entirely too long before. The infinity engine in itself is awesome. Give it a chance, it'll be the best of this gen by far.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Camera angles are long overdue. Ironic that they added 2 other camera angles but all angles are still the behind the offense angle and we still don't have the broadcast camera many have asked for. I've already gone over how the menus were a big factor in making recruiting feel like it dragged on and this is now 3 out of the last 4 years they are touting recruiting as the big dynasty feature. I haven't had a chance to play the infinity engine too much on Madden so that's a wait & see. Just adding it doesn't mean it's great. If cuts still look unrealistic and movement looks unrealistic, what does it really accomplish? I just haven't seen in any of the limited gameplay we've seen where the Infinity Engine appeared to have a major impact for the good. So i'll have to see more in terms of gameplay.

Quote:
In NCAA terms? Yes. Last year all we got was Heisman Challenege. 12 we got close to nothing. This year is a big improvement.

2 years ago we got Coaching Carousel & Conference Realignment. 3 out of the last 4 years it's been recruiting. If anything, NCAA 12 had the biggest additions in the past 4 years (including this year). This isn't a big improvement this year. Minor at best.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2013, 12:12 PM   #26
Pro

jackster802's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Adding new camera angles is huge and long overdo. Recruiting took entirely too long before. The infinity engine in itself is awesome. Give it a chance, it'll be the best of this gen by far.

I have to agree with you. Just because some small things we wanted wont be in the game, they still did much more than we expected, even if its not what we expected. Im glad to see the infinity engine, easier menus, and recruiting that doesnt take forever. Small equipment things like cleats, sleeves, and gloves are cool. Just because we didnt get the facemasks we wanted doesnt mean they didnt do anything to the equipment.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:19 PM   #27
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Didn't they say that it's the third highest selling sports game? I think they just have a pretty reliable customer base for minimal investment.
It is easy to be the 3rd highest sports game for EA when they haven't made a basketball game in years and they don't make a baseball game either. When Live comes back, NCAA will drop to 4th like it ALWAYS use to be for EA. And now EA making UFC games, I wouldn't be surprised if it drops to 5th.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:26 PM   #28
Rookie

nowayout47's Arena

I just want FCS teams in the game. Hoping it is something they add for Next-Gen consoles.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:32 PM   #29
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackster802
I have to agree with you. Just because some small things we wanted wont be in the game, they still did much more than we expected, even if its not what we expected. Im glad to see the infinity engine, easier menus, and recruiting that doesnt take forever. Small equipment things like cleats, sleeves, and gloves are cool. Just because we didnt get the facemasks we wanted doesnt mean they didnt do anything to the equipment.
You can't be serious? If so, its only because due to their track record, we have come to expect nothing. And they haven't failed to disappoint.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:35 PM   #30
Banned

Quote:
They're going all out with Live, Madden and Fifa since the One will be out soon. However, they're also going all out with this NCAA. Lots of new features this year. Wouldn't be surprised if they showed us something unexpected at E3

Of Course by "The One" you mean PLAYSTATION4! And not the new XboX
Old 05-29-2013, 12:37 PM   #31
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedFastball
Of Course by "The One" you mean PLAYSTATION4! And not the new XboX
My apologies

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2013, 12:38 PM   #32
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

What you see is pretty much what you get with this dev team... Expect nothing extra..Nothing!!

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »