Home

What did You Want In Dynasty instead?

This is a discussion on What did You Want In Dynasty instead? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2013, 11:47 PM   #65
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJNT
And I hope that they enable us to expand it beyond the initial 4 teams. At least 8 would be enough.
There's 0% chance of that happening unless it happens in real life.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2013, 12:07 AM   #66
Rookie

JoedicyMichael's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: What did You Want In Dynasty instead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Lol, well Texas AD did propose an 8 Team play-off format during the Spring Meetings, but he does not wish to serve on the committee. The points her argued for were very valid opposed to the 4 team playoff, but also with faults as well.

As far as Im concerned, I like the idea of 8 teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
People just need to leave the playoff idea alone in Ncaa until the year it actually happens.

It's not gonna appear in a video game until it does actually happen anyway, so no use in crying about in my opinion

Wont be appearing for another 14/18 months so we wont see it at all in any game for about 2 title releases. (1 being this one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
How about a real Spring Training and Practice drills.
Agreed. I feel like Practice Mode is a wasted mode at times. I think practice mode should just be called "Live Scrimmage"

Where-as Practice Mode should be more drill focused and player development in preparation for the next game. Maybe every week you can set drills for each position and they go thru, (set practice intensity) and it adds to your player at risk of his fatigue based on the intensity.
Old 06-01-2013, 12:39 AM   #67
Rookie

smack23011's Arena

OVR: 0

And my thread got deleted... It was practically the same thing. Smh I'd like to argue with the OS guy who closed it too.

Anyways like I stated in my thread I like the changes reason I'm buying the game. But I like how you worded this.

There is a lot missing from dynasty. Do we get espn the mag back? What about all the other stuff outside of playing. There is a lot more (well not really since they don't add anything) than just Recrutiing and I like the new coaching skills but that's it. That's all that's added.

It's dynasty. Everything that goes with the program to be considered a dynasty should be in this game but its not.

And add facilities like in NCAA 09 where you'd build them up to I think a level five after so many years and winning championships.
Could only do so much recruiting cuz you were a small school so you'd go after what you could.

How was this in NCAA 09 basketball but not in NCAA 14 getting ready to jump to next gen. Just a huge let down in my eyes.
Old 06-01-2013, 08:46 PM   #68
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
If they can allow us to edit what teams are in what conferences, the number of teams in conferences, BCS Bowl tie ins, and now neutral site games why not include the number of teams in the playoffs too. I believed that they allowed this way back in NCAA 2002.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:33 PM   #69
Banned

Buckeye1's Arena

I had a 20 year dynasty in NCAA Football 2013 so I hope my opinions are relevant.

-85 man rosters. I hate having to cut 12 players every single year. Also I want my team to be able to have DEPTH.

-neutral site games (yes)

-college gameday

-college football live

-more broadcasting stations and commentators

-high school AA games

-spring game

-spring practice

-summer camps

-better defensive line/offensive line interactions and importance

-stadium and uniform upgrades

-schedule game times

-have height matter for wide receivers. No point of recruiting tall wideouts in 2013

-For Heisman mode, make the computer AI SMARTER, not better. I hate the increased speed, tackling, block shedding and pursuit angles that the CPU gets on that difficulty. I dominated on Heisman, but it got boring after a while when my 99 speed/acc/elusiveness players weren't as effective as they should be. Varsity was boring because the CPU was stupid.

-create your own plays

-Improved passing trajectory/more passes. I want to lob up a nice spiral to the corner of the endzone like in real life. If you could pass by aiming and flicking the right stick for accuracy, and holding down the right trigger for power, I think that would be cool

-fix the game in the trenches

-make field goals more difficult. They're automatic with a good kicker.

- speaking of kickers, and I'm not trying to be racist or anything, but by year 5 of the dynasty every single team has BLACK KICKERS. This isn't the Negro Football League!

-Increase the speed trait. I want some BURNERS.

-weight should be a factor. There should be advantages/disadvantages for recruiting big halfbacks, or linemen

-accuracy needs to be toned down. There shouldn't be 123 Peyton Mannings out there. Also, I would like to see some passes without a spiral on it

-decommits

-smarter transferring process

-progression by potential (nba 2k13 development, with training camps and drills etc etc)

-more skin colors. Can we get some really black dudes for once? We have white chocolate and milk chocolate. Can us brothers git some dark chocolate

-Championship banners in stadium upgrades

-Trophy ROOM

-Profiles of former players you coached. It's always nice to go back and reflect on some really great kids that came through your program

-retire jerseys

- pregame, halftime, post game show

-sportscenter

-RPG. Be a fan. Be a commentator. Be a college gameday dude. Be a student. Be an athlete. Be a coach. Own a car. Drive to and from the stadium to places such as your house, recruit's house, dorms, restaurants, other cities/stadiums, library, campus building, practice facilities etc etc (Lol at this insane idea. OH well....)

-Heisman ceremony

-locker rooms for halftime, pregame, postgame

-post game rituals (Carmen Ohio etc)

-radio show

-athletic director mode

-more prospects, more random

I'll think of more later
Old 06-01-2013, 11:55 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye1
I had a 20 year dynasty in NCAA Football 2013 so I hope my opinions are relevant.

-85 man rosters. I hate having to cut 12 players every single year. Also I want my team to be able to have DEPTH.

-neutral site games (yes)

-college gameday

-college football live

-more broadcasting stations and commentators

-high school AA games

-spring game

-spring practice

-summer camps

-better defensive line/offensive line interactions and importance

-stadium and uniform upgrades

-schedule game times

-have height matter for wide receivers. No point of recruiting tall wideouts in 2013

-For Heisman mode, make the computer AI SMARTER, not better. I hate the increased speed, tackling, block shedding and pursuit angles that the CPU gets on that difficulty. I dominated on Heisman, but it got boring after a while when my 99 speed/acc/elusiveness players weren't as effective as they should be. Varsity was boring because the CPU was stupid.

-create your own plays

-Improved passing trajectory/more passes. I want to lob up a nice spiral to the corner of the endzone like in real life. If you could pass by aiming and flicking the right stick for accuracy, and holding down the right trigger for power, I think that would be cool

-make field goals more difficult. They're automatic with a good kicker.

- speaking of kickers, and I'm not trying to be racist or anything, but by year 5 of the dynasty every single team has BLACK KICKERS. This isn't the Negro Football League!

-Increase the speed trait. I want some BURNERS.

-weight should be a factor. There should be advantages/disadvantages for recruiting big halfbacks, or linemen

-accuracy needs to be toned down. There shouldn't be 123 Peyton Mannings out there. Also, I would like to see some passes without a spiral on it

-decommits

-smarter transferring process

-progression by potential (nba 2k13 development, with training camps and drills etc etc)

-more skin colors. Can we get some really black dudes for once? We have white chocolate and milk chocolate. Can us brothers git some dark chocolate

-Championship banners in stadium upgrades

-Trophy ROOM

-Profiles of former players you coached. It's always nice to go back and reflect on some really great kids that came through your program

-retire jerseys

- pregame, halftime, post game show

-sportscenter

-RPG. Be a fan. Be a commentator. Be a college gameday dude. Be a student. Be an athlete. Be a coach. Own a car. Drive to and from the stadium to places such as your house, recruit's house, dorms, restaurants, other cities/stadiums, library, campus building, practice facilities etc etc (Lol at this insane idea. OH well....)

-Heisman ceremony

-locker rooms for halftime, pregame, postgame

-post game rituals (Carmen Ohio etc)

-radio show

-athletic director mode

-more prospects, more random

I'll think of more later
I find it funny that any random fan can spout off 20 or 30 good ideas in a pinch. EA has loads of time, plenty of resources (I know it isn't as much as other games...) and they come up with recruiting points and coach skills? Color me unimpressed.
Old 06-02-2013, 12:09 AM   #71
Rookie

smack23011's Arena

Thanks buckeye :-/ now my post looks like a non experienced players. Waaah
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2013, 09:00 AM   #72
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
People just need to leave the playoff idea alone in Ncaa until the year it actually happens.

It's not gonna appear in a video game until it does actually happen anyway, so no use in crying about in my opinion
Year two ND starts playing ACC teams, madden in the past had the texans start in year two the season before they were in the league, we got custom conferences a year before teams started moving,... So there had been precedent by EA

It's just lazy by EA and gives them ankthet killer feature for next year

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »