Home

Most Impressive NCAA 14' Feature So Far ?

This is a discussion on Most Impressive NCAA 14' Feature So Far ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2013, 04:41 AM   #33
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Moar
But I thought job offers were a product of your XP?
If I had to guess I'd bet that offers will still be mainly from prestige, but that doesn't matter. The slider is a global slider for XP for all coaches. So, if you set it to fast so you can gain XP quickly and get good offers, every single other coach is also gaining XP quickly so everyone is keeping pace with you. Likewise, if you set it to slowest to try to slow down your job offers, every other coach is also gaining it slowly too so no one's offers would be slower since everyone is slow.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 06-02-2013, 10:29 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Most Impressive NCAA 14' Feature So Far ?

[quote=JoedicyMichael;2045073255]Yeah, I somewhat agree. While I love the idea of Coach Skills and the concept, It doesnt make any of the coaches original in the fact that I can re-allocate their points. Its a good and bad thing for me, but I love the concept tho.

I'm pretty sure there was a screen shot somewhere showing that you can turn off the ability to turn off re-allocating points.
Old 06-02-2013, 10:58 AM   #35
Data Logger

StoneCalf's Arena

OVR: 1

Not a mainstream pick for a new feature, but I am very pleased that they are introducing a new fatigue system. I think this will fundamentally change the way I play the game. I think it will force me to become more diversified in my playcalling, and that's a good thing. Plus I'm looking forward to the stamina/fatigue meter and the return of the speed burst.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2013, 04:30 PM   #36
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

I'm hoping the power recruiting stops the CPU teams from signing 6 and 7 QBs and 10 WR's.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 06-02-2013, 06:01 PM   #37
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

OVR: 0

The recruiting looks interesting I guess. But for me it's the physics engine, the better fatigue rates, neutral site games, and one of the most important things, the color palettes. They finally made it so that grass doesn't look dead at every stadium, and the colors for teams are so much brighter. the screenshots and brief videos look fantastic in the color department. It made me excited. Also, fingers crossed there won't be any freezing issues.
Old 06-02-2013, 08:33 PM   #38
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6

I just love the presentation features. Getting word on my standings and where I am in the nation is greatly welcomed to a franchise that has lacked in this area. Hugely excited on seeing these presentation elements in game
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers
Old 06-02-2013, 08:46 PM   #39
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Things Im most positive about are the added depth to the option and the fatigue meter

If the CPU actually has some teeth running the option and I could find a deal like the amazon one last year, I might consider it

Have to see the raw gameplay though an like the feel of the demo.

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 06-03-2013, 12:04 PM   #40
Rookie

JoedicyMichael's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32
I'm hoping the power recruiting stops the CPU teams from signing 6 and 7 QBs and 10 WR's.
Lol right! I mean, thats just ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneCalf
Not a mainstream pick for a new feature, but I am very pleased that they are introducing a new fatigue system. I think this will fundamentally change the way I play the game. I think it will force me to become more diversified in my playcalling, and that's a good thing. Plus I'm looking forward to the stamina/fatigue meter and the return of the speed burst.

Agreed. I do wonder however, if the injuries are going to be more dramatic like they were in NCAA 13. If your fatigue was major, then you were at risk for an injury that usually put you out some weeks. (Which to me, is just unreal). So I hope the injuries caused by fatigue are more marginal than last years game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »