Home

Should we be expecting the demo soon?

This is a discussion on Should we be expecting the demo soon? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2013, 11:01 AM   #1
Rookie

CrimsonGator96's Arena

OVR: 0
Should we be expecting the demo soon?

Last year it came out very close to a month before the actual game. It's June 3rd and there's nothing from EA. Now, I know they don't usually tell us when stuff is coming (Under Armour Uniform Pack..) but should we be expecting the demo possibly this week?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2013, 11:04 AM   #2
Rookie

pdandi1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Should we be expecting the demo soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonGator96
Last year it came out very close to a month before the actual game. It's June 3rd and there's nothing from EA. Now, I know they don't usually tell us when stuff is coming (Under Armour Uniform Pack..) but should we be expecting the demo possibly this week?
Well last year it was a big announcement for them at E3, so maybe they'll release the demo at E3 since last year was a success for them
Old 06-03-2013, 11:20 AM   #3
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6

it makes sense for them to release it the 11th since its the start of e3 and its a tuesday (demos usually come out on tuesdays)
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers
Old 06-03-2013, 11:26 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 1

The 11th is as good a guess as any, although last year we got the early demo as a sort of apology for not having Infinity Emgine. It wouldn't surprise me for it to drop just two weeks before release.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:35 AM   #5
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
The 11th is as good a guess as any, although last year we got the early demo as a sort of apology for not having Infinity Emgine. It wouldn't surprise me for it to drop just two weeks before release.
This is when I expect it as well. While I hope I'm wrong as I'd love to have it for longer, I'd bet that those expecting it during E3 will be disappointed.

To my knowledge we've only gotten it early once and that was as an apology.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2013, 12:07 PM   #6
Rookie

Strategizer's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
Didn't the demo come out during e3 last year? Seems like if that is the same plan this year, we are getting it later because e3 is later. If the demo is much later than that this year, it might concern me a little. It would seem the year for a longer demo period is the year you add in the new physics engine.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:15 PM   #7
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

With them adding in a new physics engine this year, I would think they'd want to wait for the latest possible build of the game that they could to base the demo off of. I'd expect it 2 weeks before release, and then be pleasantly surprised if we get it any earlier.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:16 PM   #8
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

They said that the demo will come out in June so hopefully it's just like last year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »