Home

NCAA Football 14 Gameplay Video - LSU vs. Texas A&M

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Gameplay Video - LSU vs. Texas A&M within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2013, 02:54 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Gameplay Footage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Yeah I'm not sure about the planting, but the Infinity Engine 2 doesn't seem to be there at all. Hopefully they haven't toned it down that much, to where it seems like it's not even there.
I agree, I don't think the clip was horrible, but they could have picked one that shows off the new system instead of making it look exactly like last years game.

On the other side I never saw the HB get caught up in the Olines feet, which is an improvement they said we would have and seems to be true.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:56 PM   #58
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NCAA Football 14 Gameplay Video - LSU vs. Texas A&M

Anyone else see that LSU defender get absolutely cracked at the 23 second mark? That looked really good. Everything else was about what I expected. Shame that I haven't been blown away by gameplay in a really long time.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:57 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonermagic88
I didn't read anywhere in there where it said they were going to make every single player completely random. Did I miss something? Main thing I read was:

"Our agreement with EA Sports clearly prohibits the use of names and pictures of current student-athletes in their electronic games. We are confident that no such use has occurred."
Old 06-07-2013, 03:02 PM   #60
Rookie

Kingd803's Arena

OVR: 4

Man that looked rough.
Old 06-07-2013, 03:03 PM   #61
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wise_One
Anyone else see that LSU defender get absolutely cracked at the 23 second mark? That looked really good. Everything else was about what I expected. Shame that I haven't been blown away by gameplay in a really long time.
Yeah if you watch the RT during that whole play, that actually looks pretty good. He keeps running up field and then pancakes the LSU defender.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2013, 03:04 PM   #62
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

I understand that EA wanted to change the player likeness up a little. But if that's the real roster, it may take a while to do them. Not a single one of those players were similar to an existing player.
Old 06-07-2013, 03:05 PM   #63
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

I'm not running out and cancelling my pre-order over a 1 minute video. I think the game looked better. I saw a little bit of improvement in the running animations. (looks like I'm the only one) I knew there wouldn't be wholesale changes this year.

The colors popped, which is an improvement over 13. Maybe I just have really low standards. Its not like I've loved EA football this gen. In fact I haven't. But I like football games, and I did see some improvement in the video.

I feel like a pariah. Almost scared to not share the opinion of the majority of OS that the game is already garbage.
Old 06-07-2013, 03:06 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just noticed one thing that gave me hope. It's obvious that this is in Dynasty mode however A&M will be playing LSU at LSU this year not at home. Makes me think maybe this isn't in year 1 of the Dynasty which is the reason for none of A&M's starters being out on the field. Just a fingers crossed observation

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »