Home

Road to Glory ncaa 13 question

This is a discussion on Road to Glory ncaa 13 question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2013, 02:16 PM   #1
Rookie

ncaajunkie's Arena

OVR: 2
Road to Glory ncaa 13 question

So I made a pocket passing QB 5 star recruit. At the time I was really interested in learning the one back offense and so I picked Boston College. They have a very good one back playbook and it would be a challenge. Anyway after year 3 we finished 5 and 7. I haven't won the heisman or a bowl game and my coaches trust wasnt maxed out either. My attributes were all in the high 90s and I wanted to come back for my SR season. When I finished the offseason and started my SR season my QB was gone and no where to be found. I was given control of the back up QB he was now starting. Do they not give you an option to go pro or stay one more year? Is this a glitch I haven't heard of yet? I haven't even been given total control of the offense yet and why do I alway end up with a walk on kickers in this game? We lost alot of games because my kicker can't even make an extra point!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2013, 06:18 PM   #2
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Road to Glory ncaa 13 question

That has to be a glitch. I've never seen that before. However, I've never gotten past 2yrs in RTG because I can't stand the playcalling & clock management AI
Old 06-07-2013, 06:29 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have had two times where my player disappeared. Both times after the first season. They were both quarterbacks and one turned into a wide receiver and the other a defensive tackle. For the defensive tackle, I attempted a practice which consisted of my player standing on the sidelines watching the offense run plays
Old 06-07-2013, 10:50 PM   #4
Rookie

ncaajunkie's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyZoomba
I have had two times where my player disappeared. Both times after the first season. They were both quarterbacks and one turned into a wide receiver and the other a defensive tackle. For the defensive tackle, I attempted a practice which consisted of my player standing on the sidelines watching the offense run plays
Lol that is awesome...it's good to see that I'm not the only one

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »