Home

NCAA 14 Video Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 Video Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2013, 01:43 PM   #57
Rookie

KickassJohnson's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA 14 Video Thread

menus may look cool but that won't matter if they're still laggy and slow like the previous years..
Old 06-12-2013, 01:49 PM   #58
Rookie

Strategizer's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickassJohnson
menus may look cool but that won't matter if they're still laggy and slow like the previous years..
Well they look like they do to reduce the lag, so they certainly should be better.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:55 PM   #59
Pro

OVR: 5

How come on kick off we don't get return left or return right? I don't think its been since last gen (if it was even in) and from what I remember Madden has return left and return right....doesn't make any sense to me
Old 06-12-2013, 02:02 PM   #60
Rookie

Strategizer's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
1. Physics I don't see any evidence of. So EA wasn't lying when they said they were making it subtle. Don't see any evidence of their new impact system either.

2. AI running by the QB was actually very good. Now if EA patch that I'm going to riot. Leave it alone EA, leave it just the way it is.

3. Menus look really good.

4. I can definitely tell it is Madscientist playing because he don't like passing the ball, he runs 99% of the time no matter what team he playing as.

5. New intros was cool and long over due.
One spot I noticed the physics was on the second run play of the game. MS is being brought down, then another OK State defender comes in and hits him high. As he's going down it looks like the running back's neck is bending to the side as it reacts to the weight of the defender's body. It's not 100% clear because of the video's quality but that's what it looks like to me.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:12 PM   #61
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Double Team Pass Block
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2013, 02:16 PM   #62
Banned

rockytop52's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogators
Why were there highlights of the teams vs each other in the pregame montage? It's as if the game had already been played.
They do the same thing in NBA 2K.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:30 PM   #63
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogators
Why were there highlights of the teams vs each other in the pregame montage? It's as if the game had already been played.
Looks like they tried doing exactly what NBA 2k13 does before each game.

^^ whoops did not see the same post above me
Old 06-12-2013, 02:31 PM   #64
Rookie

jakeywakey911's Arena

OVR: 2

Dang, so far so good EA. they really joked us with they Cruddy LSU V. A&M footage. This gameplay looks way better and smoother then last year. OL and DL interactions actually look good, blocking creates somewhat of a pocket and the physics seems to add a nice touch in tackles. The running backs seem to actually have to find and hit a a hole in order to break a run and the Read Option looks like it's finally worth running in a game! So far so good EA. I'm looking forward to the other videos!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »