Home

E3 2013: NCAA Football 14 Hands-On Preview

This is a discussion on E3 2013: NCAA Football 14 Hands-On Preview within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2013, 04:13 PM   #33
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: E3 2013: NCAA Football 14 Hands-On Preview

Great impressions. My excitement for the NCAA release has lessened every year since this gen hit and I've found myself playing each game less and less. Hopefully, NCAA 14 can bring it this year and I'll be able to play it until 2014 actually hits, instead of October.
Old 06-17-2013, 04:19 PM   #34
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

any chance you went into edit player and see if they finally allow us to assign duplicate numbers?
Old 06-17-2013, 04:24 PM   #35
Rookie

TDNY's Arena

OVR: 2
Hopefully there isn't any freezing issues like the last 2 games, I hate having to rush to get highlights from the game before it freezes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2013, 04:43 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
And do you think it's realistic to change directions without losing (not loosing) speed and momentum?
depends on the degree of direction change. slight changes or trying to turn a corner while sprinting has to be done in an arc. to make sharp or abrupt direction changes is done with stutter steps, jukes, planting ect. its situational. its one reason QBs can step up into the pocket at times to avoid a sack (real life) hen a DE or LB comes of the edge at full tilt turn the corner toward the QB its (usually) an arcing path. I figure it was causing abuse online or something couldn't figure out why they wanted to eliminate. years ago titles like gameday and others were held back because they didn't have it, their players moved in zigzag angles, no momentum even a full speed. but anyway forget I asked

but to answer your question yes, changing directions can be done without loosing speed or momentum if done in a sweeping arc. drastic or sharp changes of direction should loose both speed and momentum. this separated big backs from slashers and guys who can accelerate after a direction change (barry sanders) there were lots of guys as fast as him but few could accelerate like him after a cut or footplant

Last edited by TeeDogg; 06-17-2013 at 04:48 PM.
Old 06-17-2013, 05:45 PM   #37
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

This preview has me interested in this game. Been so disappointed the last couple years that I had pretty much given up hope in this game. We'll see how I feel about the demo tomorrow before I truly get excited. Have to keep expectations down.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:52 PM   #38
Pro

jmaj315's Arena

PLAYER COMPOSURE!!! YESSSSSS
Old 06-17-2013, 08:53 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
any chance you went into edit player and see if they finally allow us to assign duplicate numbers?
Well its not allowed in real life anymore. They changed the rule this year, multiple players cannot wear the same number.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:44 PM   #40
Banned

mailman2's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar4468
Well its not allowed in real life anymore. They changed the rule this year, multiple players cannot wear the same number.
That is NOT true. Multiple player AT THE SAME POSITION can not wear the same number. Who spread this number bs?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »