Home

NCAA Football 14 Video - Equipment Revealed

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Video - Equipment Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2013, 04:11 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Since this is a post about equipment, I can say what I want without being bugged about the gameplay. It's absolutely BULL CRAP EA can't freaking get caught up with equipment. It's piss poor and pathetic. Oh wow you made under sleeves and team gloves, adidas, and under gloves.. BIG WHOOP!!! There has been facemasks and helmets that been around a long time and you can't even have the sense to add them! It's so upsetting to see this. I'm a huge fan of NCAA. I've always looked for the good from them but this year, it's just a huge let down you can't find the "space" to add it... What's even worse, the revolution facemasks look horrendous!!! Are you kidding me?! Man I hope one of you workers for NCAA sees this because I'm letting you know, it's pathetic that its the same crap for the 3rd straight year... Big reason why Madden will be ahead of yall.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2013, 04:21 PM   #26
Rookie

vhhsfu0509's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 14 Video - Equipment Revealed

It's a tough pill to swallow when you realize that you're paying $60+ for uniform and roster updates...
Old 06-17-2013, 04:24 PM   #27
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

Still don't see why they cannot just get rid of the Half Cage and Bulldog and add the Revo speed 2!!!
Old 06-17-2013, 04:26 PM   #28
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcAaRrSsOoNn3
Still don't see why they cannot just get rid of the Half Cage and Bulldog and add the Revo speed 2!!!
I'm going give everybody a prediction and say they will find a way to add it in this years game.
Old 06-17-2013, 04:27 PM   #29
Rookie

WOW!!!!!!!!! So EA made absolutely no effort to add any new equipment at all. This is 95% exactly what NCAA Football 13 had. I agree with people about game play on almost every aspect, but equipment has been a huge pet peeve of mine. I hate some of the face masks in this game. REALLY????? the half cage face masks????????? Who the F**K do they see on Saturday that still wears the equipment they add in this game???? I'm completely blown away by this. This game is not really worth the money. $60 for a watered down menu, bland physics, incorrectly designed uniforms(Oregon helmets are god awful, the wings looked like they were designed in Microsoft PAINT & Georgia Nike Pro Combats don't have an excuse to be incorrectly designed), and completely out of date player equipment. That is ridiculous, Madden is a partner brand, They should be able to implement the same player equipment madden has. 2013 Football does not consist of equipment worn by Barry Sanders and Jim Plunkett.

I really am disappointed with this years NCAA 14
For a brand that works "SO HARD" on promoting uniforms they sure as hell for got that a uniform is made out of different equipment aspects, such as a helmet.
So "IF IT'S IN THE GAME, IT"S IN THE GAME"?
I would like to see pictures of current Div 1 players that wear even half the crap equipment they have in this game.
Old 06-17-2013, 04:27 PM   #30
Rookie

pdandi1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhhsfu0509
It's a tough pill to swallow when you realize that you're paying $60+ for uniform and roster updates...
A completely asinine, ignorant and uneducated statement. This game is lookin to be leaps and bounds ahead of 13 and (knock on wood) the best current gen version
Old 06-17-2013, 04:30 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 3

at least they had enough RAM to add a facemask labeled "kicker" that I've never seen a kicker wear. Unbelievable. I wish we would actually get the truth from Ben as to why the Revo 2 bar is not added. I feel like they are being stubborn on purpose. If I was producing this game I would be embarrassed to put out a product with such an obvious omission.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2013, 04:30 PM   #32
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11

they need to get rid of two of those helmet styles (the vsr-4 and schutt helmets are not allowed to be worn anymore) and a bunch of those facemasks. and then there's more- hand tape and ankle tape and pad height and bulky elbow pads, none of which anybody has worn since the early 90s. they are one sorry team, but they benefit from being the only game in town.

Last edited by BROman; 06-17-2013 at 04:32 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »