Home

NCAA Football 14 Video - Equipment Revealed

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Video - Equipment Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2013, 06:43 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 2
it also would've been nice if someone from game changers or operation sports would've voiced this to ben hauemiller months ago, since we (the buyers of this game), have been begging for equipment updates (THE REVO 2-BAR) for three years now!!!

we even have FORUMS dedicated to this. Couldn't someone have JUST told ben, get the most important equipment in the game, and get rid of the old stuff since it's an "issue on RAM", which to me is the biggest lie ever. no way in heck is it too little RAM to take off two VERTICAL bars from the robot and put it in the game.

you guys don't even listen to us equipment guys, and what sucks is that the fluff that we ask for is SO EASY. how long would it take to get the REVO 2-BAR in the game? an hour? it's so simple and easy, and yet we don't even get it in the game.

I'm so fed up with this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2013, 06:55 PM   #66
Rookie

drift7one's Arena

Re: NCAA Football 14 Video - Equipment Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingd803
It just screams "quarterback" it was the quarterback mask of the 80s and 90s.
and we're in the 2010's now. but I can see where you're coming from historically, if thats what youre in to.
as for NFL players, I can only think of Tony Gonzalez and Tamba Hali who still wear it, Kyle Orton had something similar for a little while in Chicago.

Last edited by drift7one; 06-17-2013 at 06:59 PM.
Old 06-17-2013, 06:58 PM   #67
Rookie

nikka's Arena

OVR: 5

literally nothing changed. All I really cared to see was secondary color options for sleeves and bands.
Old 06-17-2013, 06:59 PM   #68
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23

I wonder how much different the Editing Screens are in just Editing Rosters.... because this video is for Create a Player in RTG...

Like maybe when you Edit a real team, you will get some more options ... like additional gloves and shoes. (I am not thinking the "Helmet" will be in there)

Just saying, RTG create a player is different than actual editing....

Old 06-17-2013, 07:08 PM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingd803
Oh let me say this so I don't sound crazy, if the gameplay was top notch I would buy the game if it only had one facemask. But since ncaa gameplay current gen is so below my expectations as far as gameplay I was really hoping I could make my players my own to distract me from the gameplay.
wow. i actually agree with you on this; in fact i had this mindset for ncaa 10 and 11. however, i DO believe that this year's iteration will have better gameplay. i'll see come the demo tomorrow.

i had this same gripe about facemasks years ago when they kept refusing to input the tim tebow face mask (the old revos). they finally did it... i was hoping they'd do it for the 2-bar revo since its LITERALLY WORN BY SOOOOO MANY PLAYERS and qbs. it's easily the most worn helmet in the college game now, and its the ONE mask that is not in the game. ughhh, it just really upsets me.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:23 PM   #70
Rookie

MAGboyswifT27's Arena

OVR: 7
Agree with @jaredlib, Ben says the same thing every year.. Can't really trust him..
Old 06-17-2013, 07:29 PM   #71
Rookie

BigGamecock's Arena

OVR: 1

so nothing new but a couple new gloves...

appreciate it EA! bastards...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2013, 07:34 PM   #72
Rookie

TB12TCUPROCOMBAT's Arena

WOW EA looks like you really put in the biggest effort with equipment1 My god this equipment has been in the game forever. I'm pretty sure its not hard to put in several facemasks and other accessories to please us equipment fans to make the game feel more update. If you asks me this game looks pretty much the same as ncaa 12 except for several additions that change the game a little.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »