Home

Neutral Site Games Ideas

This is a discussion on Neutral Site Games Ideas within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2013, 03:34 PM   #65
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Has anyone seen it discussed on how we will be able to set these up. Meaning if I wanted to could I set it up in preseason to play a neutral site game every week?

And also can you only change neutral site game for your own team? The reason I ask is I haven't heard if they rotate teams to play in the Chick-A-Fil Kickoff Classic. Or can your team be invited to play in that game or do you have to modify it every year so it's not the same two teams.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2013, 04:44 PM   #66
Pro

Xero Theory 42's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Neutral Site Games Ideas

Ford Field is included correct? I dont remember if a bowl game is there, but the MAC title game is there. If so, i'll do a home and home w/ UConn and Michigan, one game at MetLife the other Ford Field.
Old 06-21-2013, 05:35 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
Has anyone seen it discussed on how we will be able to set these up. Meaning if I wanted to could I set it up in preseason to play a neutral site game every week?

And also can you only change neutral site game for your own team? The reason I ask is I haven't heard if they rotate teams to play in the Chick-A-Fil Kickoff Classic. Or can your team be invited to play in that game or do you have to modify it every year so it's not the same two teams.
No I have not seen them mention how it would actually work. I would hope that we can change all games to whatever we prefer.
Old 06-21-2013, 05:48 PM   #68
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

I know it ended, but it would be cool to bring back Illinois - Mizzou in St. Louis.

As a side note, do neutral site games have any effect on recruiting or tv exposure or anything? I mena, the point of Bama and Michigan playing in Dallas is to recruit in Texas, so I didn't know if that was reflected in the game.
Old 06-21-2013, 06:01 PM   #69
Rookie

Quillen32's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero Theory 42
Ford Field is included correct? I dont remember if a bowl game is there, but the MAC title game is there. If so, i'll do a home and home w/ UConn and Michigan, one game at MetLife the other Ford Field.
Yeah, it's included since the MAC Championship is there. I double checked all the stadiums on Teambuilder 14 last night. lol
Old 06-21-2013, 06:48 PM   #70
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6
Kind of off topic, but I'm disappointed in the neutral site game in the demo. It treats it like a Bama home game and the crowd only seems to cheer for them.
Old 06-21-2013, 06:54 PM   #71
Rookie

Jeff George's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback73
That's gotta be the most ironic "homecoming" game ever... not even on campus. Good job, Illinois.
It's called "Chicago Homecoming," because an enormous chunk of Illinois alumni live in the Chicago area.

Kind of like Arkansas playing games in Little Rock.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2013, 07:02 PM   #72
Rookie

Quillen32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlluminatusUIUC
I know it ended, but it would be cool to bring back Illinois - Mizzou in St. Louis.

As a side note, do neutral site games have any effect on recruiting or tv exposure or anything? I mena, the point of Bama and Michigan playing in Dallas is to recruit in Texas, so I didn't know if that was reflected in the game.
Since Edward Jones Dome isn't in, where have you thought about putting them? Lincoln? Dallas? Indy? Chicago? Lawrence?

I know that Lincoln or Lawrence wouldn't be too realistic, but they do offer a neutral, yet geogrpahic site.

Last edited by Quillen32; 06-21-2013 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Added some info.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »