Home

Ncaa season ticket

This is a discussion on Ncaa season ticket within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2013, 12:34 AM   #17
Rookie

LastExit's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ncaa season ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPU
Also to avoid starting a new thread... I'm just trying to understand exactly what I would get if I purchased Season Ticket.

So I would be able to download the game on next Friday or Saturday and play it until the release? Once the game hits shelves, does the game become unavailable? I have it preordered already so I just want to be sure.

Also with other games, if I don't preorder Madden, would this act as a trial? I still have access to the downloads without actually buying the game (for a limited time, of course)?

Just trying to justify dropping $25 to play NCAA a little early.
I don't have season pass, but I thought you had an intriguing question. As per the EA Season Ticket fine print, the early access expires when the game hits the shelves -

Quote:
EARLY RELEASE ACCESS EXPIRES THE DAY THE PARTICIPATING GAME LAUNCHES IN RETAIL STORES.
http://www.easports.com/seasonticket

So I'm assuming the game will work from the time they make it available until the day that it hits the stores and then it won't work. I can't imagine they would offer early access downloads and let people play all these games for a year for $25.
Old 06-28-2013, 02:57 AM   #18
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastExit
I don't have season pass, but I thought you had an intriguing question. As per the EA Season Ticket fine print, the early access expires when the game hits the shelves -

http://www.easports.com/seasonticket

So I'm assuming the game will work from the time they make it available until the day that it hits the stores and then it won't work. I can't imagine they would offer early access downloads and let people play all these games for a year for $25.
You can play the early release from the 6th at 6PM EST to the 9th at 6am EST (I believe thats when it ends).

But there is a way around this. Just dont turn the system off. I was able to play the Madden 13 early release for an extra 2 days because i left my PS3 on. Once i turned it off i couldnt play anymore.
Old 06-28-2013, 03:00 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 1

I have season ticket so I can answer those questions.

Three days before a game comes out it is available for you to download. It is the full game with online and all features that will be on the disc. When the game is released in stores you can no longer play it. I don't know if you can leave your system on and play it or not.

Edit: Sounds like you can do just that.
You can (and the main point of the system is to) use it as a trial. You can play the game for three days then decide if you want to buy it or not.

Once you buy the game all your saves and what not transfer over.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:55 AM   #20
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10

I have gotten it last two years around when Madden was released so I'm pumped to be playing it next Friday!!
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)
Old 06-28-2013, 07:50 PM   #21
Rookie

Bruinboy's Arena

OVR: 2

Here's how I remember it working. I have a PS3 and the Season Ticket usually is available Friday evening for downloading. A lot of people jump on it, so the download takes a LONG time. Usually not able to play until Saturday morning. Then can play until midnight or so on Monday night when the game goes on sale. The cool thing is all the progress you did on Dynasty or any other mode, is there when you buy the game on Tuesday. So you get a three day head start on everyone else.

As for purchasing it, I go to the Playstation Store and purchase the Season Ticket from there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2013, 08:33 PM   #22
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9
I won't be able to play until Saturday for sure then because of horrible Internet speed.

I'm trying to get a estimate of how long its gonna take by downloading a 2.06 gig demo then multiplying the time it takes by 3.5

So far after about a hour the 2 gig demo is only at 10% :/
Old 06-28-2013, 10:45 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 19

Being short on cash, I simply traded in some games at Game Stop that I no longer play at all.

Black Ops and NBA 2k13.
So that's $36 + $21 + $6 reservation = $63

Now that the game is paid for, It's a lot easier to spend $25 of this check to get it 3-days early.
Old 06-29-2013, 01:01 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 29

Can someone tell me if I have this right or not. According to XBL I got the pass on 7/6/12 so that means it's good until 7/6/13 correct? Which means I'll be able to start the download next Friday, but then I'll have to re-up my pass on Saturday to keep playing it until Tuesday. Am I close?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »