Home

Ncaa season ticket

This is a discussion on Ncaa season ticket within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2013, 01:56 AM   #33
Rookie

Letemburn's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Ncaa season ticket

Instead of making a new thread, i figure id just ask in here...

After the early access is over, can you choose to upgrade to the full version and purchase it from the psn store? If i remember correctly i read on EA's site that after it expires and the game is released, you can start up the early access download and choose to upgrade to the full version? This is for playstation only as 360 does not have day one digital. This would also be nice as i wouldnt have to download it all over again from the store, and can just "unlock" everything again and just upgrade to full version.

Wondering because i have $100 credit in the psn store and would be nice to use that to purchase the game as a day one digital rather than going out and paying $60 for the disc.

Thanks in advance.
Old 06-29-2013, 06:03 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 29

Thanks for the help auburnfan one more question do you know if the only way to purchase a new pass is through the app on your console or can you get it and que the download from the web too? I have to work until midnight that night so that would be huge.

Also, as for the money for me I'm looking at that fee as more of rental for Madden/Fifa/NHL since I wont be buying those games at least I'll get to try them for a few days. Madden in particular I can see how I like owner mode and such before I most likely get it for next gen
Old 06-29-2013, 09:26 AM   #35
Rookie

auburnfan2's Arena

OVR: 1
Yeah you can que it from the web.

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2013, 06:14 PM   #36
Pro

brobamigo's Arena

OVR: 0

Is there a way to see when your subscription expires? Seems like I got it last year the day before they released it on NCAA so I'm wondering if my subscription is still good

Edit:I just checked it on ea central on ps3...it says it expires in 6days which would be the Friday it releases on season pass...anybody know if I will be able to use my current subscription or will I have to purchase another pass?

Last edited by brobamigo; 06-29-2013 at 06:24 PM.
Old 06-29-2013, 06:27 PM   #37
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobamigo
Is there a way to see when your subscription expires? Seems like I got it last year the day before they released it on NCAA so I'm wondering if my subscription is still good

Edit:I just checked it on ea central on ps3...it says it expires in 6days which would be the Friday it releases on season pass...anybody know if I will be able to use my current subscription or will I have to purchase another pass?
You'll probably have to buy a new one.
Old 06-29-2013, 06:46 PM   #38
Rookie

canes2008's Arena

OVR: 9

Any chance at all we'll see named rosters before the season ticket on Friday, and why can't we play the Ultmate team mode?
Old 06-29-2013, 06:53 PM   #39
Pro

IUxHOOSIERS's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by peddie15
Does anyone know if you have to use the gamertag with the Pass to play the game?
I'd like to get a confirmation on this too because I've heard different things. I was wondering if I could let a friend of mine get on my gamertag, download the early release version onto his hard drive or something, and play with his gamertag. And I am also wondering if both of us could play the game at the same time.
Old 06-29-2013, 07:16 PM   #40
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes2008
Any chance at all we'll see named rosters before the season ticket on Friday, and why can't we play the Ultmate team mode?
For balance reasons. They don't want season pass users to get a head start.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »