Home

Ncaa season ticket

This is a discussion on Ncaa season ticket within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2013, 07:17 PM   #41
Pro

brobamigo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ncaa season ticket

i figured i would but was still hopeful
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2013, 07:18 PM   #42
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by IUxHOOSIERS
I'd like to get a confirmation on this too because I've heard different things. I was wondering if I could let a friend of mine get on my gamertag, download the early release version onto his hard drive or something, and play with his gamertag. And I am also wondering if both of us could play the game at the same time.
I'm pretty sure it's tied to the tag. You definitely cannot both play at once except on the same machine.
Old 06-29-2013, 07:20 PM   #43
Rookie

SamDezzy43's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUxHOOSIERS
I'd like to get a confirmation on this too because I've heard different things. I was wondering if I could let a friend of mine get on my gamertag, download the early release version onto his hard drive or something, and play with his gamertag. And I am also wondering if both of us could play the game at the same time.
I can confirm you can. Well I have the last 2 years. Download it on my U.S. account, and then play on my normal Aussie account.
Old 06-29-2013, 07:36 PM   #44
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDezzy43
I can confirm you can. Well I have the last 2 years. Download it on my U.S. account, and then play on my normal Aussie account.
On the same console though, right? This isn't the same thing.
Old 06-29-2013, 07:53 PM   #45
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

OVR: 7

My season ticket membership expires on saturday and the release is due on friday. I asked EA Support if I would be able to play for the full duration of the early release and they informed me that I would be able to!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2013, 08:07 PM   #46
Rookie

shando14's Arena

OVR: 4
I must be pumped about what the Demo showed us because I just purchased the Season Ticket(PS3). But I have a question about my access as it is my first time accessing this feature. Does it show an icon somewhere saying I have full access to the early release or do I just have to check in on Friday to find out? I don't see an icon or anything. Any feedback would be much obliged.

Good Day Friends...
Old 06-29-2013, 08:30 PM   #47
Pro

brobamigo's Arena

If its like last year it pops up in the ps store
Old 06-29-2013, 09:21 PM   #48
Rookie

Letemburn's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Letemburn
Instead of making a new thread, i figure id just ask in here...

After the early access is over, can you choose to upgrade to the full version and purchase it from the psn store? If i remember correctly i read on EA's site that after it expires and the game is released, you can start up the early access download and choose to upgrade to the full version? This is for playstation only as 360 does not have day one digital. This would also be nice as i wouldnt have to download it all over again from the store, and can just "unlock" everything again and just upgrade to full version.

Wondering because i have $100 credit in the psn store and would be nice to use that to purchase the game as a day one digital rather than going out and paying $60 for the disc.

Thanks in advance.
Anybody know the answer to this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »