Home

Does every team have the new undershirts?

This is a discussion on Does every team have the new undershirts? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2013, 04:46 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: Does every team have the new undershirts?

The undershirts do look cool wishing they were included in teambuilder
Old 06-20-2013, 04:54 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gocards929
I think that too, since they never usually update anything. For example, they didn't put our WWP uniforms that we wore against Auburn in on NCAA 13. I hope they put in the battle grey sleeves for the Cocks, but not expecting them too, though.
Yea those cocks jersey are cold. But I saw the texas ones are the burnt orange half grey so if they can put that grey in sleeves hopefully they did with gamecocks or anybody else but it's EA we talking about here lol
Old 06-20-2013, 05:03 PM   #19
Rookie

dcgc5's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gocards929
I think that too, since they never usually update anything. For example, they didn't put our WWP uniforms that we wore against Auburn in on NCAA 13. I hope they put in the battle grey sleeves for the Cocks, but not expecting them too, though.
I actually worked at EA when 13 was being tested and I was told those WWPs didn't make it because we didn't actually wear them against Auburn. We wore the pants and helmet though. But they said something along the lines of "If they couldn't wear it IRL they cant on the game"
Old 06-20-2013, 06:29 PM   #20
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

I'm not a big fan of the longer sleeve look that is starting to take over in college football.

With that said, isn't it an Adidas trend? Isn't that why teams like A&M and Tennessee have the longer shirts?

I could be wrong. Some players where longer sleeves in real life but the kind A&M wears are part of the actual jersey.
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
Old 06-20-2013, 07:00 PM   #21
Rookie

dcgc5's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDofBA
I'm not a big fan of the longer sleeve look that is starting to take over in college football.

With that said, isn't it an Adidas trend? Isn't that why teams like A&M and Tennessee have the longer shirts?

I could be wrong. Some players where longer sleeves in real life but the kind A&M wears are part of the actual jersey.
They just match the jersey. It's still a 3/4 sleeve undershirt.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »