Home

Early wishlist for NCAA 15 over in Wishlist section

This is a discussion on Early wishlist for NCAA 15 over in Wishlist section within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
Rookie

strictbusiness14's Arena

OVR: 5
Early wishlist for NCAA 15 over in Wishlist section

I know that it's pretty early to be starting a wishlist thread (since 14 hasn't even been released yet), but I think we've got a pretty decent convo kicking over in the Wishlist section for next year.

Link: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...x-one-ps4.html

The way I figure it, this has to be the time of year where our opinions have the best chance to make an impact. They're presumably holding off on any large changes until the game is actually released and you have to think that they're listening as closely as possible to fan reactions to the demo right now, so they should be actively listening and not too distracted.

I looked back at a wishlist thread from last year after the demo, but before the full release of the game and it seems like a lot of the suggestions went into this year's game. Come on over and bring your opinions with you. Maybe we can make an impact on the new, upcoming generation of games.

(Or maybe I'm just being overly optimistic.)

Still, I know we've got some great ideas floating around over here. And I don't care how many times I've heard them, I think we need to keep pushing until we get what we want. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, right?

Last edited by strictbusiness14; 06-20-2013 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Added more explicitly labeled link to direct interested participants
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2013, 07:49 PM   #2
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Early wishlist for NCAA 15 over in Wishlist section

Quote:
Originally Posted by strictbusiness14
I know that it's pretty early to be starting a wishlist thread (since 14 hasn't even been released yet), but I think we've got a pretty decent convo kicking over in the Wishlist section for next year.

The way I figure it, this has to be the time of year where our opinions have the best chance to make an impact. They're presumably holding off on any large changes until the game is actually released and you have to think that they're listening as closely as possible to fan reactions to the demo right now, so they should be actively listening and not too distracted.

I looked back at a wishlist thread from last year after the demo, but before the full release of the game and it seems like a lot of the suggestions went into this year's game. Come on over and bring your opinions with you. Maybe we can make an impact on the new, upcoming generation of games.

(Or maybe I'm just being overly optimistic.)

Still, I know we've got some great ideas floating around over here. And I don't care how many times I've heard them, I think we need to keep pushing until we get what we want. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, right?
Little early? Lol. The game hasn't even released so how do you know what needs fixed if you have not seen an official version.
Old 06-20-2013, 07:57 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
Little early? Lol. The game hasn't even released so how do you know what needs fixed if you have not seen an official version.
We know what hasn't changed. Or what should.

Cough-teambuilder-cough
Old 06-20-2013, 07:59 PM   #4
Banned

rockytop52's Arena

OVR: 0

Revo Speed 2 Bar....
Old 06-20-2013, 08:01 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

If the gameplay for NCAA '14 is as good as it seems in the demo, then all I want for '15 is the Revo 2-bar facemask and 85-Man rosters. Seeing as how it will be a next gen release, there should be no reason why those two things aren't in future games.

Anything in addition to that is just gravy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2013, 08:07 PM   #6
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Well, a thread announcing a wishlist is bound to turn into a wishlist itself sooner or later
Old 06-20-2013, 08:21 PM   #7
Rookie

strictbusiness14's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy43
Well, a thread announcing a wishlist is bound to turn into a wishlist itself sooner or later
Yeah, it wasn't really my intention for this thread to turn into a wishlist itself, but "que sera, sera".
Old 06-20-2013, 08:56 PM   #8
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

This thread is not needed. The wishlist thread for '15 in the Wishlist Forum is enough.

Closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »