Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2013, 02:50 PM   #49
Rookie
 
dhs22p's Arena
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Jul 2007
Re: Uniform Updates 6.0

San Jose State wore yellow unis a few times last season.

Last edited by dhs22p; 06-23-2013 at 02:55 PM.
dhs22p is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:26 PM   #50
Rookie
 
drift7one's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jun 2010
Re: Uniform Updates 6.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigsooie3
Here it is!
I swore these were a Photoshop. I know that they said they were going to do it. But there was a photo in the 5.0 thread, that showed the old white helmet and this helmet side by side and everything was identical in the photo was identical except for the logo.

either way, the red is A LOT better than the white they had last year.
and I kinda like the gradient on the helmet. I remember hearing it was supposed to be dirt/mud from the running hog.

but ridding it in the jerseys (new NCAA rule) really cleans up the look a lot.

EDIT: looks like a recruit for the 2014 class may have helped leak the actual helmet. seems to be a lot more white in it instead of black.


Last edited by drift7one; 06-23-2013 at 03:39 PM.
drift7one is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 04:51 PM   #51
Rookie
 
TJ Henderson's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 65
Re: Uniform Updates 6.0



Kansas also went back to NOB as of the 2012-2013 season.
Teambuilder still shows just the Jayhawk. Any word on whether or not this has been updated?
TJ Henderson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2013, 04:54 PM   #52
Rookie
 
TJ Henderson's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 65
Re: Uniform Updates 6.0

TJ Henderson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 07:08 PM   #53
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: May 2008
Re: Uniform Updates 6.0

Can we maybe try to get MSU's helmet finish right for the next gen?
BtothejizA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 07:28 PM   #54
MVP
 
Iceman87GT's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Lilburn, GA
Re: Uniform Updates 6.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnz21
Cincinnati's jersey stripes should be the same as the Michigan white alternate jersey (with white on the top). They are curvy now, as they were about 4 years ago, but Adidas has updated their template since then.

Here's how they are in the game (from what I've seen):


Here's how they should be:
I'll add it, its the same across the board right? I know the black jerseys have that design but do the red ones have it too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhs22p
San Jose State wore yellow unis a few times last season.
added

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift7one
I swore these were a Photoshop. I know that they said they were going to do it. But there was a photo in the 5.0 thread, that showed the old white helmet and this helmet side by side and everything was identical in the photo was identical except for the logo.

either way, the red is A LOT better than the white they had last year.
and I kinda like the gradient on the helmet. I remember hearing it was supposed to be dirt/mud from the running hog.

but ridding it in the jerseys (new NCAA rule) really cleans up the look a lot.

EDIT: looks like a recruit for the 2014 class may have helped leak the actual helmet. seems to be a lot more white in it instead of black.

I'm assuming those are last years jerseys (Tech did the same thing for their Signing day photos), do we have any pics of the new numbers I could put up, I assume they have adjusted their look per the new rules but there is a chance that they could have gotten an exception (similar to Arizona, Yes, Arkansas ordered these last year but its not cheap ordering a new set of uniforms so its possible).

If anyone can find a better angle of the helmet that would be appreciated, I imagine this is the logo they are actually going with, I'll put it on the first page for now but I'd like to get a better pic as soon as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjayhawk32


Kansas also went back to NOB as of the 2012-2013 season.
Teambuilder still shows just the Jayhawk. Any word on whether or not this has been updated?
There is a chance that they may not be showing up in teambuilder but will in-game, I doubt that is the case but it's possible. I'll definitely add it to the list but smaller things like NOBs are less likely to get updated.
__________________
NCAA: Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, Kennesaw State Owls (Alma Mater)
NFL: Green Bay Packers, Atlanta Falcons
MLB: Baltimore Orioles, Atlanta Braves
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers
Iceman87GT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 07:40 PM   #55
Rookie
 
Quillen32's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Bluegrass State
Re: Uniform Updates 6.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockytop52
-Boise State's Black Unis/Black Helmet
-Georgia's Pro-Combats (Not sure if they were already in)
-Texas A&M's black jersey's with Black Helmet
-Mississippi State All-White
-Michigan's Jersey's from 2012 Cowboy Classic vs. Alabama
Boise's black uni's with helmet and Miss. State's all whites are both in '14.
__________________
  • Kentucky Wildcats
  • Chicago Blackhawks
  • Oklahoma City Thunder
  • Cincinnati Reds
  • New England Patriots
Quillen32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2013, 07:41 PM   #56
Rookie
 
jeffmanqb3's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Mar 2008
Re: Uniform Updates 6.0

Tulsa is missing their white helmet with the script Tulsa logo. It is just like the gold helmet but white.
jeffmanqb3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:26 AM.

Top -