Home

NCAA 14 Dynasty Video

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 Dynasty Video within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2013, 12:39 AM   #9
Pro

jackster802's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 Dynasty Video

Disappointed that the pregame doesnt use footage from your previous games. Really kills the immersion.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:48 AM   #10
Rookie

BigBlue10989's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbuzz15
What is next Friday?
NCAA Football is released early for Season Ticket subscribers
Old 06-28-2013, 12:54 AM   #11
Rookie

Dizezed's Arena

They have Clemson running out of a tunnel... Looks like another year of A-buttoning through the intro.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2013, 01:04 AM   #12
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackster802
Disappointed that the pregame doesnt use footage from your previous games. Really kills the immersion.
Don't b a Debbie downer, in time things will improve.
Old 06-28-2013, 01:14 AM   #13
Rookie

okstate19's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizezed
They have Clemson running out of a tunnel... Looks like another year of A-buttoning through the intro.
I don't know. I don't think they'd can ALL of Clemson's custom entrance. Especially since it is one of the most well known ones. It looks to me like he "A-ed" through most of the pregame cutscenes. I didn't see any of the pregame cutscene stuff like we saw on the demo.

Then again, Clemson could be running out of a tunnel. I never know what to expect with NCAA lol.

In fairness, I have to say I like what I see from 14 so far though.
Old 06-28-2013, 01:15 AM   #14
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
I didn't see any UGA moments in that video. Hoping he pressed through it to get to the game. Even then, they should have run down the hill. No Howard's Rock tells me no Osceola and Renegade.

Last edited by Ziza9Noles94; 06-28-2013 at 01:18 AM.
Old 06-28-2013, 01:20 AM   #15
Rookie

Dizezed's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by okstate19
I don't know. I don't think they'd can ALL of Clemson's custom entrance. Especially since it is one of the most well known ones. It looks to me like he "A-ed" through most of the pregame cutscenes. I didn't see any of the pregame cutscene stuff like we saw on the demo.

Then again, Clemson could be running out of a tunnel. I never know what to expect with NCAA lol.

In fairness, I have to say I like what I see from 14 so far though.
Running out of a tunnel at 1:29. I always skipped through it last year, but this year they introduced a completely different introduction with different things now and then. I was hoping I could watch it this year, but this just ruins it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2013, 01:27 AM   #16
Rookie

okstate19's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Running out of a tunnel at 1:29. I always skipped through it last year, but this year they introduced a completely different introduction with different things now and then. I was hoping I could watch it this year, but this just ruins it.
No offense dude, but I don't think you understood what I said.

They're in the tunnel obviously. I know that Clemson runs down the hill. But with that being said, I would assume that they show some (albeit short) animation of Clemson running down the hill during the pregame cutscenes. I'm pretty sure the dude who was playing skipped the pregame stuff during the Clemson game.

If you're not sure what I'm talking about, he watches the pregame stuff for the Mizzou game. It also happens in all the games on the demo.

Should Clemson start out in a tunnel? No. Will they still show them running down a hill at some point? I would bet money that yes, some animation of running down the hill and touching Howard's Rock will be included.

I understand that it sucks that it's not correct, as in real life there is no tunnel at all, but at least your school gets some special attention their entrance, even if it's wrong. There's a ton of schools who just get the generic "run through tunnel, show herd of players, show group of players huddled up with one player holding up one finger in the air." That gets hard to watch after awhile.

OSU's entrance is pretty nice, (in my opinion) but it still hasn't been included. Probably won't be this year either. Oh well.

Also, nice find Tryhard. Was nice to see some new footage. The 5th can't get here soon enough.

Last edited by okstate19; 06-28-2013 at 01:39 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »