Home

Question???

This is a discussion on Question??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2013, 02:22 PM   #1
Rookie

IkeB2's Arena

OVR: 4
Question???

For those that use teambuilder, which I did not last year. If I import a TB team into my dynast, will I still have the glove and shoe options of the normal team I am swapping? Ex... I want to import an LSU team but want the glove options and shoe options that the default team will prior to the start of a game(select a side area when you are choosing uniforms, colors, etc). If this is answered already, point me there and I apologize. Also if this has been answered somewhere, please delete the thread.

Thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2013, 03:02 PM   #2
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Question???

I honestly have no idea. That's an interesting question. Curious to know as well.
Old 06-28-2013, 03:42 PM   #3
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Haven't heard anything for '14 but we've been stuck with just the black and white options for schools and not until recently have we had the option for team color gear/nike gloves.
Old 06-28-2013, 06:18 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 29

In 2013 we were able to assign either Nike Vapor Jet or Superbad team color gloves that matched our Teambuilder team color. You don't inherit any equipment options from the team you replace the only things you really get from that team is their top rival, record book, and pipeline states.

I'm really hoping and borderline expecting us to get team colored cleats the same way we got team colored gloves last year as an option on the player edit screen, fingers crossed we'll find out next week!
Old 06-28-2013, 10:02 PM   #5
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-question.html

Closed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »