Home

Dynasty multiple users on same console

This is a discussion on Dynasty multiple users on same console within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2013, 10:53 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Dynasty multiple users on same console

Used the search and could not find this information. For NCAA 14 can you have multiple gold accounts all be in the same online dynasty? I am asking because for NHL we had to buy 2 copies. Multiple users was allowed however user vs user games were not allowed on the same console.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2013, 12:14 PM   #2
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Dynasty multiple users on same console

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotreDomer10
Used the search and could not find this information. For NCAA 14 can you have multiple gold accounts all be in the same online dynasty? I am asking because for NHL we had to buy 2 copies. Multiple users was allowed however user vs user games were not allowed on the same console.
if you guys do a offline dynasty you can have up to 12 guys so should be fine. if you do a online dyansty you will be in same boat as NHL. you can play at seperate times on same console but not head to head.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:22 PM   #3
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

Really? I could have sworn NCAA 12/13 let you play head to head games on the same console.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:25 PM   #4
Rookie

Yes I thought we were able to play on same console for online dynasty last year but I could not remember for sure. It cant be an offline dynasty because it is for my roommates and then other people.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:36 PM   #5
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8

You can play head to head games on the same console. Each user needs to setup an offline password in the game. If you are all on one console only (i.e. you live in the same house with one console) then each of you needs to log in to the console go online and set the password.

Once everyone has an offline password when you try to play offline against your opponent the game will ask for the offline password. Enter it and play the game as usual.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2013, 01:11 PM   #6
Rookie

awesome. We will one need 1 disk then. I am $60 richer.
Old 07-01-2013, 02:07 PM   #7
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

well thats even better. must of been new last year since i didnt try it. good stuff.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:46 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
if you guys do a offline dynasty you can have up to 12 guys so should be fine. if you do a online dyansty you will be in same boat as NHL. you can play at seperate times on same console but not head to head.
Can you confirm this is true? In Madden last year they removed the option to have multiple users in an offline dynasty. If you have the game can you confirm that this is possible?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »