Home

NCAA 14 pre ordering

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 pre ordering within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2013, 03:04 PM   #17
Pro

solofx7's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA 14 pre ordering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
Thank you for the coherent and thoughtful response lol; quite refreshing. I think you're right - in which case ill just go to a nearby store that's doing a midnight release like I always do and not sleep Monday night

How do u get season pass, it's extra $, no?
Here is the link for the season pass that surely gives a better description of what you get. Much better than I could explain

http://www.easports.com/seasonticket?x=51d17e2fd771e
Old 07-03-2013, 03:12 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by solofx7
I can shed a little light on this.
Basically the version that you download from the Season Pass is a timed version, meaning it stops being available or usable I think sometime on Monday before the game comes out. I heard that you can keep using it as long as you are not connected to the internet, but I dont know for sure. It is a full version of the game, you just cant use it past a certain date and have to download or insert the retail version of the game.
Thanks that does make sense.

I'm leaning towards buying on PSN. NCAA 14 is a game I will wear out and I'm tired of having to buy multiple disks. I'm just wondering if there is a downfall to buying on PSN and downloading it. If I go through a PS3 it should stay in my downloads and can just redownload it.
Old 07-04-2013, 02:29 PM   #19
Rookie

weaponz248's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazey
Thanks that does make sense.

I'm leaning towards buying on PSN. NCAA 14 is a game I will wear out and I'm tired of having to buy multiple disks. I'm just wondering if there is a downfall to buying on PSN and downloading it. If I go through a PS3 it should stay in my downloads and can just redownload it.
Yes it will stay in your Downloads. The only down side is if your limited to how many GBs you can download a month.

For those asking If i remember correct. Last year I got Madden Fifa and NHL as downloads. I think i preordered the first or second day of the early release. As for having to download the game again. I think I just got a little unlock download the day of release. Its been a year so I could be wrong.
Old 07-04-2013, 02:43 PM   #20
Banned

iloveparkmin's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaponz248
Yes it will stay in your Downloads. The only down side is if your limited to how many GBs you can download a month.

For those asking If i remember correct. Last year I got Madden Fifa and NHL as downloads. I think i preordered the first or second day of the early release. As for having to download the game again. I think I just got a little unlock download the day of release. Its been a year so I could be wrong.
hey, NCAA Football 14 don't have pre-order in PSN store so do you guys think it will be available as day one digital on July 9 when psn store update ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »