Home

Grey face masks

This is a discussion on Grey face masks within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2013, 01:48 PM   #57
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Grey face masks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBadOwl
Luckily for me, OSU's facemasks are already gray.
I was playing the demo last night and the 2011 Pro Combat helmet had a light grey facemask. The helmets were already darker than they should be so the color being off really stood out. Won't affect your normal helmets but it may throw you off when using alternate looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarface786
This topic keeps getting buried, but I have a feeling that come tuesday a ton of people are going to be flooding this board talking about this. I just don't want to see this get swept under the rug and EA not fix it. I played a game against WVU last night and seeing them in all blue with grey fase masks just hurt my eyes.
Luckily WVU is getting new helmets in the uniform pack. Hopefully those don't have the same issue that their current ones do
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers
Old 07-07-2013, 02:31 PM   #58
Rookie

SonOfWisconsin's Arena

OVR: 6
Remember a couple years back where this happened with Iowa? They were able to patch that so I'm optimistic that either the launch day patch or the 2nd patch in August should fix this.
Old 07-07-2013, 02:41 PM   #59
Rookie

DKHardee's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfWisconsin
Remember a couple years back where this happened with Iowa? They were able to patch that so I'm optimistic that either the launch day patch or the 2nd patch in August should fix this.
I hope so. I'd hate to have South Carolina with gray facemask!
Old 07-07-2013, 02:43 PM   #60
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfWisconsin
I seem to remember that being an issue in 09, that never got fixed and then Iowa fans being very upset when the same issue was present in 10. Was it ever patched or did they finally get it right in '11? Regardless that example does not inspire confidence that this issue will be fixed this year.

I hope you're right but that was not a problem that was quickly resolved at all.
RIP Atlanta Thrashers
Old 07-07-2013, 03:03 PM   #61
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Give me some teams to test on my ps3. Because last night while playing I used Oregon and Arizona, and they both had colored face masks. Arizona had red with their red helmets, and Oregon had the black with light green on the metal reflective helmet (yellow).

I've only played with west coast schools so far though. I can check others on mine to see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2013, 03:14 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by oulzac
Give me some teams to test on my ps3. Because last night while playing I used Oregon and Arizona, and they both had colored face masks. Arizona had red with their red helmets, and Oregon had the black with light green on the metal reflective helmet (yellow).

I've only played with west coast schools so far though. I can check others on mine to see.
Akron, Arizona "White", Arizona State "Yellow" Clemson, Cal, Colorado, FSU, ECU, Georgia, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, NC State, Nebraska, Ole Miss, Pitt, USM, South Carolina, Stanford, not sure about Tennessee, Virginia, Va Tech, Utah, Washington, Western Michigan, Wisconsin, these are the ones i noticed on the PS3
Old 07-07-2013, 03:15 PM   #63
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oulzac

Pitt, UVA, UMD (their pride helmets, no idea if if affects their other helmets), Nebraska, FSU and Michigan.

If you could check to see if either of Georgia Tech's helmets suffer from this they would be greatly appreciated (but of course check those 6 first as those are confirmed to be ones with the issues).
RIP Atlanta Thrashers
Old 07-07-2013, 03:20 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman87GT
Pitt, UVA, UMD (their pride helmets, no idea if if affects their other helmets), Nebraska, FSU and Michigan.

If you could check to see if either of Georgia Tech's helmets suffer from this they would be greatly appreciated (but of course check those 6 first as those are confirmed to be ones with the issues).
I think their helmet is correct
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »