Home

USA Today Video

This is a discussion on USA Today Video within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2013, 11:47 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: USA Today Video

I guess the guy from another thread who was told GameStop rumors of no more NCAA was wrong...lol

Thanks for posting.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:54 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxboy99
Just said he thinking next year or in the next couple of years. Just seemed to lack a bit of confidence in his voice.
I see what you mean but I believe it was a question he just wasn't prepared to answer so he BS'd his way through it. On another note you would think he would be overly excited about next gen by saying something like "This years NCAA is our best ever ....But what we have planned for Ps4 & XboxONE will be something special....we are all excited about Next gen NCAA" Hell, he almost sounded like he wasn't even with the company anymore in discussing next gen NCAA...All he said is "We will follow whatever Next gen Madden does"
Old 07-05-2013, 11:57 AM   #11
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat swag
I see what you mean but I believe it was a question he just wasn't prepared to answer so he BS'd his way through it. On another note you would think he would be overly excited about next gen by saying something like "This years NCAA is our best ever ....But what we have planned for Ps4 & XboxONE will be something special....we are all excited about Next gen NCAA" Hell, he almost sounded like he wasn't even with the company anymore in discussing next gen NCAA...All he said is "We will follow whatever Next gen Madden does"
Yeah, I was probably reading into it too much. I can tell this wasn't one of those scripted interviews that EA usually does. The interviewer went right at him asking about NCAA compared to Madden.
2017: 93-69 - Swept by Red Sox in World Series
2018: 100-62 - Swept by Dodgers in NLCS
2019: 14-11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2013, 01:10 PM   #12
MVP

SpartyParty11's Arena

OVR: 7

From what I'm hearing, there will be many NCAA Football games to come. I don't have the source right now but I even heard they want to be making games all the way up to 2025, even with this lawsuit going

Michigan State Spartans
Oregon Ducks
Miami Hurricanes
Wake Forest Demon Deacons
Central Michigan Chippewas (College I'm Attending)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »