Home

NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2014, 09:44 PM   #841
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

Whats the bug?
Game has become stuck at the pre-play selection screen continually bringing it up for a short time before a whistle blows and the selection screen disappears, this continues to repeat indefinitely. Calling a timeout did not fix it and I can't super sim because I am not considered to be at play selection.

What gamemode?
Offline Dynasty, Head Coach at Utah

How did it happen? Can it be reproduced?
I have no idea, but it may have stemmed from a kickoff out of the endzone, but this has never happened before. As this is the first occurrence I have ever seen I don't know if it is repeatable

How can it be replicated?
N/A

Do you have video?
I can't link it but here is the url
HTML Code:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wFHg-kXOsu8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2014, 09:47 PM   #842
Just started!

Whats the bug?
Game has become stuck at the pre-play selection screen continually bringing it up for a short time before a whistle blows and the selection screen disappears, this continues to repeat indefinitely. Calling a timeout did not fix it and I can't super sim because I am not considered to be at play selection.

What gamemode?
Offline Dynasty, Head Coach at Utah

How did it happen? Can it be reproduced?
I have no idea, but it may have stemmed from a kickoff out of the endzone, but this has never happened before. As this is the first occurrence I have ever seen I don't know if it is repeatable

How can it be replicated?
N/A

Do you have video?
I can't link it but here is the url
Old 06-30-2014, 05:59 PM   #843
Rookie

Double C's Arena

OVR: 22

Platform: PS3

Whats the bug? When I want to play an online dynasty game v. a human opponent, the game doesn't lauch and "freezes" at the team screen although both players are "ready".

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? Online Dynasty

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? see above

How often can the bug be reproduced? It has happened the last two times I had to play v. a human opponent.

Do you have video or pictures?

Despite this bug, I still can play online quick games or games v. CPU in online and offline dynasties.
Thanks for your help.

My screenshot albums
Just Win on Madden Baby
Old 07-08-2014, 11:05 AM   #844
Rookie

The Craigler's Arena

Platform: Xbox 360

Problem: In Dynasty Mode, at random times I get a notification on the screen that my QB has been replaced by my backup. This actually doesn't occur, just the announcement on the screen. It has happened many times over several games.
Old 08-06-2014, 06:07 PM   #845
Just started!

My question is in regards to the Nike Skills Trainer mode in NCAA 2014. The graphic/tab is not showing and completely unresponsive? What's goin on with this game?? This is one of my favorite games in my library and it's unfortunate that this series has caught some bad really bad weather in the last few months. Can anyone help me figure out how to fix this problem if at all possible??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 03:16 PM   #846
Just started!

Platform (360/PS3): PS3

Whats the bug?
Inaccurate numbers in "Pro Potential" Category

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in?
Offline Dynasty Mode

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
I'm in my 5th year of a dynasty with Oklahoma. I've had countless 1st round draft picks, including three in the 1st round just last season. My pro potential is now an A+, however, it says that I've only had two 1st rounders, three 2nd rounders, four 3rd rounders, and three 4th-7th rounders, whereas Alabama has had eleven 1st rounders. Just odd because I know for a fact I've had way more players get drafted. I can find this stat by going to recruiting, selecting "My School", then going to the "Pro Potential" category.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:00 PM   #847
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trospartan
My question is in regards to the Nike Skills Trainer mode in NCAA 2014. The graphic/tab is not showing and completely unresponsive? What's goin on with this game?? This is one of my favorite games in my library and it's unfortunate that this series has caught some bad really bad weather in the last few months. Can anyone help me figure out how to fix this problem if at all possible??
I am also having this problem. Instead of the Nike Skill Trainer tab/logo at the bottom of the main menu screen, there is a white bar that does nothing when selected. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Conversely, does anyone else still have access to the Nike Skills Trainer? It's been almost 6 months since I last played the game; the skills trainer may no longer be supported by the EA servers at this point for all I know.

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-16-2014, 06:40 PM   #848
Rookie

nflrocks24's Arena

Platform: PS3

I'm having problems with the presentation. At the beginning of the game it has an NCAA 13 intro with it freezing once the band is done marching, instead of the NCAA 14 intro. I don't why it's doing it, especially that no one is having this problem. Please help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »