Home

NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2014, 11:45 PM   #865
Pro

esayem's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

I noticed that Rice's uniforms are correct in Teambuilder. They don't have any shoulder/sleeve numbers whereas in the game they have both shoulder and sleeve numbers. I'm not sure if this has been corrected in the game because I haven't played in a while, but I noticed it on Teambuilder the yesterday.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 12:46 PM   #866
Rookie

CzarOfFootball's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by esayem
I noticed that Rice's uniforms are correct in Teambuilder. They don't have any shoulder/sleeve numbers whereas in the game they have both shoulder and sleeve numbers. I'm not sure if this has been corrected in the game because I haven't played in a while, but I noticed it on Teambuilder the yesterday.
Does anyone have all of the uniform packs for NCAA Football 14 on the PS3?
Old 10-11-2014, 02:48 PM   #867
Rookie

Cards_King70's Arena

Platform (360/PS3): PS3

Whats the bug? Clock kept running even though it's 0:00 till either I score or punt

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? Dynasty Mode

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? No idea I just played my game.

How often can the bug be reproduced? 3rd times.

Do you have video or pictures? Nope
Old 10-12-2014, 01:21 PM   #868
Rookie

Not sure if this is a bug or I just suck, but it wont allow me to create a specific thread for this yet, but I played my friend and his tight end had 15 catches. I literally couldn't cover him. In man coverage he would be wide open when I covered him with my 91 speed free safety with 92 man coverage. His tight end only has 84 speed....
Old 10-12-2014, 09:46 PM   #869
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakedasnaked
Not sure if this is a bug or I just suck, but it wont allow me to create a specific thread for this yet, but I played my friend and his tight end had 15 catches. I literally couldn't cover him. In man coverage he would be wide open when I covered him with my 91 speed free safety with 92 man coverage. His tight end only has 84 speed....
TEs (and slot WRs) can be tough to cover at times, but given your options, it's definitely not the former (bug) so it might be the latter (you're not as good as your friend).
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 10-13-2014, 11:40 AM   #870
Rookie

Haha thanks for the honesty man.
Old 10-16-2014, 03:27 AM   #871
Rookie

Cards_King70's Arena

Whats the bug? Incorrect stats for Manziel and ridiculous stats especially backup HB or wr i.e. 450.0 YAC or yards per games or something like that.

My team SMU defeated 31-17 ,but one problem is that I checked Heisman Trophy candidates till I found Manziel that showed his stats: 20-32 342 18 rushing yards 6 tds. Technically, he had 10-19 104, 27 rushing yards 2 ints and fumble while he had no tds.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? SMU (HC) vs. Texas A&M (CPU) Dynasty Mode- 4th game. As for ridiculous stats, you can check on players stats.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? IDK ,but I did see someone has same experience as I do. As for ridiculous, it's almost always to find ridiculous stats after you play few games

How often can the bug be reproduced? I did see some incorrect stats ,so I can guess it's usual. As for ridiculous, I think you will se those every week or so.

Do you have video or pictures? Nope.

Speaking of Manziel's stats, he had been sacked for several times because of failed play action whereas he'd fake hand ball to his ball then didn't do anything by standstill till my defender sacked him. At least, my gameplan was contain rb on option play and conservative for scrambling till 2nd half then I switched to focus on qb for option that's how my defense shut down him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2014, 12:47 PM   #872
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cards_King70

Whats the bug? Incorrect stats for Manziel and ridiculous stats especially backup HB or wr i.e. 450.0 YAC or yards per games or something like that.

My team SMU defeated 31-17 ,but one problem is that I checked Heisman Trophy candidates till I found Manziel that showed his stats: 20-32 342 18 rushing yards 6 tds. Technically, he had 10-19 104, 27 rushing yards 2 ints and fumble while he had no tds.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? SMU (HC) vs. Texas A&M (CPU) Dynasty Mode- 4th game. As for ridiculous stats, you can check on players stats.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? IDK ,but I did see someone has same experience as I do. As for ridiculous, it's almost always to find ridiculous stats after you play few games

How often can the bug be reproduced? I did see some incorrect stats ,so I can guess it's usual. As for ridiculous, I think you will se those every week or so.

Do you have video or pictures? Nope.

Speaking of Manziel's stats, he had been sacked for several times because of failed play action whereas he'd fake hand ball to his ball then didn't do anything by standstill till my defender sacked him. At least, my gameplan was contain rb on option play and conservative for scrambling till 2nd half then I switched to focus on qb for option that's how my defense shut down him.
Manziel is a god in this game... In his senior season he passed for 5,000+ yards and rushed for 1,000 in my dynasty. He has 40-50+ passing tds and 15+ rushing tds. My friends and I couldn't believe it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »