Home

NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2013, 02:27 PM   #89
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

Has anyone seen what I think is a hurdle animation? My RB is running right side off tackle and breaks into the secondary and I'm using the right stick (Xbox) to maneuver and I guess he goes into the hurdle animation but gets hit and flies probably 12-15 ft off the ground and comes down and lands on his back. I laughed my butt off and saved a pic of it. I need to upload it immediately. It was pretty classic!
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)
Old 07-08-2013, 03:18 PM   #90
Pro

kc10785's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbuhl79
I've seen a few people in this thread comment that they are getting a crash when trying to download rosters using the Season Ticket preview.

I just wanted to let everyone know that this issue has already been fixed in a patch that we have already released for the retail version of the game (We can't patch the Season Ticket preview).
Thank you we found the trigger of it in another post but I'm glad that the solution was posted appreciate it

Sent From a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with Tapatalk 4
"For me, winning isn't something that happens suddenly on the field when the whistle blows and the crowds roar. Winning is something that builds physically and mentally every day that you train and every night that you dream." -Emmitt Smith
Old 07-08-2013, 05:52 PM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 0

Platform (360/PS3):
PS3 Early Release

Whats the bug?
Nebraska's shoes are defaulted at white. Nebraska always wears black shoes. Nebraska's "team color" option in the uniform selection is white instead of red. Also the case when editing a players equipment.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in?
Offline Dynasty

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
I tried to chance the color of some of the players undershirts and other equipment. Also when starting a game the uniform selection for shoes... white/team color is actually white/white instead of white/red.

How often can the bug be reproduced?
every time it try

Do you have video or pictures?
no
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2013, 08:08 PM   #92
Just started!

Platform (360/PS3): Xbox 360

Whats the bug? Jersey numbers reset in RTG mode, cannot be made available for created players (my particular case concerns Kentucky and QB #13 Jalen Withrow. Even after signing with Kentucky and showing jersey #13 available, it will always randomly assign me a different number and give Withrow back his original #13)

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? RTG

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? I've restarted several careers, trying different editing techniques from simply changing the player whose number you want to a different number, to completely changing the original players position, stats etc. The number will appear to be available when signing with the school, but you will actually be assigned a random number and the depth chart will force the original player back into his old position and jersey number, keeping the name change but reverting his stats to correspond with his position.

How often can the bug be reproduced? Every time

Do you have video or pictures? No

As frustrating as this is, (I remember last year having to work around something similar...) it wouldn't be a big deal if I could just use my Game Face on a created player and put him on my school's team. But since Game Face is only available so far through RTG, I'm committed to finding a way haha
Old 07-08-2013, 08:29 PM   #93
Rookie

[quote=aholbert32;2045203676]Use the template below:

Platform (360/PS3): 360

Whats the bug? no assisted tackles (ATK) recorded for CPU team on player stats screen

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? Play now-exhibition

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? don't know

Old 07-08-2013, 08:45 PM   #94
Rookie

Whats the bug? No visual feedback of pre-snap defensive commit to pass or run. In past versions, the words "pass" or "run (left/right/middle)" would turn yellow when right stick was moved. In NCAA 14, the box just disappears.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? Play now-exhibition

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Use left trigger and move right stick on defense pre-snap to commit to pass or run.

Old 07-08-2013, 09:06 PM   #95
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Whats the bug? Commentary calls a fumble on punt, when in fact the returner never fumbles.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? play now

Just on punt returns, I think the animation is missing or something but the returner never fumbles but the commentary says he does. It has happened twice, don't know that I can recreate it.
How often can the bug be reproduced? has happened twice

Do you have video or pictures? no
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2013, 09:22 PM   #96
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Platform (360/PS3):

PS3 Early Release (presumably affects both)

Whats the bug?

During No-huddle, the play select windows come up so late that it's impossible to choose a play before the ball is snapped

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in?

Season (occurred in the demo as well, so Play Now/Exhibition too). User vs. CPU.

When the CPU activates No-Huddle, the play window sometimes won't come up until all of the players are nearly set. At that point it becomes nearly impossible to change the play before the CPU snaps the ball, let alone scroll though the plays and pick one.

How often can the bug be reproduced?

Frequently. This happened to me a lot on the demo and it's happening again in the full version.

Do you have video or pictures?

I have a PVR, so if I catch it happening again I'll take some video.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »