Home

NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2013, 12:34 PM   #105
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

Xbox 360
Bug= Freezing

When= During Recruiting.
Has happened 3 different times now.
Every time it is when rearranging the recruits (using RT and moving them to hit A when in the spot you want them)...locks up the whole system.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2013, 01:08 PM   #106
Banned

OVR: 0

I have PS3 version and it won't let me select music for custom stadium sounds. You can only preview the song, selecting x as it asks you to in order to select the song does absolutely nothing. Awesome.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:09 PM   #107
MVP

MatrixTN's Arena

OVR: 10

PS3

Bug
Searching TB schools in-game ignores the Year filter

Mode
Team Management - Teambuilder - Search Schools

What happened?
Search for a TB school in any fashion but set Year to anything other than "All". I looked up my own to download mine setting Year to '14 and it showed 27 matches when it should be 5 (rest are TBs from previous years).

How often?
Every search with Year set to anything but "All". I just did the same for schools created by a friend and it said 12 matches but they're all from previous years (he doesn't have any created for '14 yet). This was also in '13, maybe '12 as well.

And another...

Bug
Custom Sounds doesn't show all of my songs

Mode
Custom Stadium Sounds

What happened?
If you have too many songs on your system, it doesn't show all of them (only the first few hundred). This has been in past iterations as well but I don't know how far back (at least '12, didn't use it in '13 because they didn't show properly).

How often?
If you have too many songs on you.
Old 07-09-2013, 02:17 PM   #108
Just started!

Console -
x360 (black slim 250gb)
Gamertag -
PacFu
Problem #1

Mode -

Ultimate Team, 2013 Season mode

Issue -
Whenever I start a game, it will load. After I hit A to start, there is no sound for the intro. After kickoff, the first sound of a tackle will freeze the game (also vibrate my controller endlessly). On the third time of no sound, I exit game before kickoff to see if the sound comes back in the menu area, in which it does. Then, I went back into the play game, but lost sound again, and game froze at first tackle.

Problem #2

Mode -
Play exhibition, dynasty

Issue -
Just like my demo, while loading a game, it will freeze loading before it gets to the game.

Attempted Fixes -

• Cleared system cache
  • Installed game to hdd
  • Rapidly hit A while loading game (problem #2) and the game started, but no sound and freeze (problem #1)
Old 07-09-2013, 02:27 PM   #109
Rookie

ClemTiger's Arena

OVR: 2

Console: PS3
Mode: Any

Bug: You are rewarded a tackle if you make contact with an offensive player especially on pass deflections even if a tackle is not made by that specific player.
Old 07-09-2013, 02:36 PM   #110
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacFu
Console -
x360 (black slim 250gb)
Gamertag -
PacFu
Problem #1

Mode -

Ultimate Team, 2013 Season mode

Issue -
Whenever I start a game, it will load. After I hit A to start, there is no sound for the intro. After kickoff, the first sound of a tackle will freeze the game (also vibrate my controller endlessly). On the third time of no sound, I exit game before kickoff to see if the sound comes back in the menu area, in which it does. Then, I went back into the play game, but lost sound again, and game froze at first tackle.

Problem #2

Mode -
Play exhibition, dynasty

Issue -
Just like my demo, while loading a game, it will freeze loading before it gets to the game.

Attempted Fixes -

• Cleared system cache
  • Installed game to hdd
  • Rapidly hit A while loading game (problem #2) and the game started, but no sound and freeze (problem #1)
Was this experienced on the retail version? If so, OH MY GOD NO. This is pathetic. The demo was freezing for me. The early release was freezing for me. I will lose my crap if the retail version is freezing for me.

EA is aware of this, there's no reason they can't fix what appears to be an issue related to a specific model of console. What an utter disappointment.
Old 07-09-2013, 02:44 PM   #111
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
Was this experienced on the retail version? If so, OH MY GOD NO. This is pathetic. The demo was freezing for me. The early release was freezing for me. I will lose my crap if the retail version is freezing for me.

EA is aware of this, there's no reason they can't fix what appears to be an issue related to a specific model of console. What an utter disappointment.
I have actually been having this problem with the original version of the console with the demo and the early release. It seems like it's not related to a specific version of the console, but it only seems to be affecting a small minority of users. I wonder if it is related to a system setting or something?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2013, 02:50 PM   #112
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton

Yeah retail version. The demo was doing the same thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »