Home

NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread within the EA Sports College Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-27-2021, 02:41 PM   #1145
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

I'm having an issue with an offline dynasty that I'm 5 years into. I'm using RPCS3 with College Football Revamped.

Basically, when I finish a game and go to advance to the next week it freezes before it can advance to the next week. Prior to this issue, I was having an issue with the game not loading at all, then it would load but when I went to use super sim (I was simming the defense) it would freeze during it.

Finally, I figured if I just played through that game it might work and I did finish the game, but when I went to advance it got about halfway (to recruiting) and freezes every time.

The error message I keep getting in RPCS3 is "access violation writing location 0x34 (unmapped memory)."

I initially thought it was an issue with the emulator, but I started a new dynasty file and it super sims and advances just fine, so the issue seems to be with this particular dynasty file. I'm in year 5, but this is week 3 and the first 2 weeks played fine, so I don't know what could have suddenly changed.

Does anyone have any idea what this could be? I'd hate to lose this dynasty and have to start a new one, but I'm starting to think I may have to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2021, 05:05 PM   #1146
Just started!

Console: PS3 - Revamped

Issue: Has anyone ever had a player transfer in, sit out his one year, have him 1st on the depth chart but heís nowhere to be found in the formations? Heís also permanently highlighted white on the edit roster screen and the depth chart screen (donít know what that means). S. Dodds. 91 as a sophomore LB. Lost him in recruiting two years ago and he tranferred to me last season as a RSFR. Sat out 1 season and here we are. I want to get him in the lineup.

Pics: yes shows the guy highlighted in white when youíre not hovering over him.

Recreate: not yet. Never seen this.
Old 03-16-2021, 09:55 AM   #1147
Just started!

Platform (360/PS3): X360

Whats the bug?
Playing User vs User and my triple-option keys are dissappering completely damn near every play and/or is incorrect (I.E. FS being the dive read).Other player's defense is the 4-2-5.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in?
Online Dynasty

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
Unsure if I can recreate it.

How often can the bug be reproduced?
It has happened here and there over the course of the years playing this game, generally when my opponent does pre snap shifts to his defense. This was the first time it was almost every play.

Do you have video or pictures?

I have pictures of the game stats. To summarize: I run the triple-option offense. Team is C+ offense. User defense I was playing against is a C+ defense using the 4-2-5 default playbook.

J-Kits sliders.

Averaged roughly 300 yards per game with 40s-50s touches and single-digit passing attempts.

This game I had 13 run plays for 23 yards. Endes up having to throw the ball almost 20 times. Lost 7-6. Every play almost I either had zero reads or something was messed up like the dive read was the FS (which makes zero sense) controlled by the other User. Rendered me completely ineffective (as you can see by the game stat). *User is a friend of mine and not a random*
Old 03-20-2021, 05:05 PM   #1148
Rookie

steelersd26's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoOkiE FTW
Platform (360/PS3): 360

Whats the bug? CPU was lined up in pre snap at their own 25. While a receiver was in motion, all the players on the field disappeared/flickered and the play was blown dead. Next thing I know the ball is spotted just outside of the goal line down on the other side of the field. The flicker happened once earlier in this game, but did not effect any plays.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? Dynasty

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? I don't know what caused it. Happened 2 or 3 times in one game. I quit the game after the free 75 yards given to the CPU.

How often can the bug be reproduced? It's only happened once so far.

Do you have video or pictures? No
I just ran into this glitch myself. It first happened during the first drive of the 2nd half and happened on every subsequent play the rest of the game. Anybody ever figure out what causes this glitch?
New York Knicks
Tennessee Volunteers

Twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/steelersd26

YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/steelersdc26

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football »