Home

Season Ticket Title Timeout?

This is a discussion on Season Ticket Title Timeout? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2013, 09:22 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Season Ticket Title Timeout?

damn this blows
Old 07-05-2013, 09:27 PM   #10
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

I'm trying for a third time to download it. First two timed out. Now it is at 60% and I started the download almost 3 hours ago.

*Disclaimer* I have a superfast internet connection so this is beyond ridiculous especially since I have been trying to download this game multiple times since it was released earlier today.

Can't see being able to play the game today so there goes day 1 of my so called early season ticket.

Just don't see myself purchasing Season Ticket again from EA once this one expires.
Old 07-05-2013, 09:29 PM   #11
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8

My season ticket was going to expire today. I've been debating about renewing it for the last few days and then last night I caved and spent the $30 to renew. I just gave in once I heard about the move to a 1pm eastern release as I had the afternoon all to myself before the wife and kids got home.

Now this, pissed away my afternoon. My own fault for counting on EA I guess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2013, 09:38 PM   #12
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

Yup same here.
1000000000000000000000% unacceptable. Should've been playing 8 ****ing hours ago and it's still not playable. They've failed to deliver the advertised product so far as I'm concerned they should be handing out refunds right now.

This is the future people want?
Old 07-05-2013, 10:04 PM   #13
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29

Just tried at the top of the hour, still nothing!
Old 07-05-2013, 10:12 PM   #14
Rookie

nascar163's Arena

OVR: 4

STILL not working, and EA hasn't shown they even CARE about the issue. This exact thing happened for the Demo, coming out ONE DAY later in Canada. Now this happens! It's obvious EA doesn't want the game to sell well in Canada, since they've done nothing but basically say "Try again later." If it turns out that we also don't get our NCAAUT Card Packs, then I'll be COMPLETELY mad. I remember this happening with Madden and the Pre-Orders, where in the US they got the code, a Snapback, and a poster. We just got the code. So, this has to be fixed tonight, THAT's for sure. They've shown little respect for the Canadian market, considering us a 'small number' according to EA Support.

“Any time you try to win everything, you must be willing to lose everything.” – Larry Csonka, Pro Football Hall of Famer, Class of 1987.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:57 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 4

This is horrible. Still not working. Almost unforgivable stuff. I really hope there is some sort of compensation for this. The early release is the only reason people buy season ticket
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2013, 11:07 PM   #16
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8

This is such a joke and the response from EA has me ready to go to GameStop tomorrow and just cancel my pre-order.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »