Home

Post season draft projection question

This is a discussion on Post season draft projection question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2013, 10:22 PM   #9
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Post season draft projection question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizezed
That was found in August, so I'm assuming a patch fixed it a little since I had many DT's drafted in many years.
That is correct, a patch later on did fix the DT drafting
Old 07-07-2013, 10:31 PM   #10
Rookie

tical2399's Arena

OVR: 3

That sucks, as the cpu teams wont switch players to different positions, and you can't do it for cpu teams. This is all the more reason why they need to have secondary positions for players.

Also as far as the number of players allowed to be drafted, this MIGHT be changing. The old draft class file sizes on NCAA 12 and older were 391kb in size. The ones on NCAA 14 are over 1800kb in size.

Maybe this means alot more players in the draft (I didn't count how many at each position got drafted). I'll count next off season.
Old 07-07-2013, 10:52 PM   #11
AIRBHG owns your soul!

McNutted's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2399
That sucks, as the cpu teams wont switch players to different positions, and you can't do it for cpu teams. This is all the more reason why they need to have secondary positions for players.

Also as far as the number of players allowed to be drafted, this MIGHT be changing. The old draft class file sizes on NCAA 12 and older were 391kb in size. The ones on NCAA 14 are over 1800kb in size.

Maybe this means alot more players in the draft (I didn't count how many at each position got drafted). I'll count next off season.
I would assume the file size increase is due to Madden's CCM being that they will generate twitter stories and front page headlines for most of the recruits. I'm just spitballing here, but I would imagine they would code most of that information to the NCAA save file rather than have the Madden engine have to generate it all based on which file was loaded.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2013, 10:53 PM   #12
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2399

File size could have something to do with an ability to convert to current and next gen Madden.
Old 07-07-2013, 11:15 PM   #13
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

OVR: 0
I don't like the height stipulation. Plenty of tailbacks in particular that are 5'8" worthy of selection. With those parameters a guy like MJD wouldn't make the cut.
Old 07-07-2013, 11:17 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

So you won the nc with fiu year 1? Time to stop playing on baby mode.
Old 07-08-2013, 12:23 AM   #15
Rookie

JoedicyMichael's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDogPack12
I don't like the height stipulation. Plenty of tailbacks in particular that are 5'8" worthy of selection. With those parameters a guy like MJD wouldn't make the cut.
I agree 100% on the HB portion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2013, 06:14 AM   #16
Rookie

tical2399's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbad31
So you won the nc with fiu year 1? Time to stop playing on baby mode.
Well there had to be one jackass I suppose. I play on all american and I scheduled #7 Louisville and Miss St which was # 17 or so at the time I played them.

Nice that you took the time to post about what level I supposedly play on when the main point of the thread is who gets into the draft class and who doesn't.

Also let's say I do play on "baby mode", what does that have to do with you idiot?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »