Home

Should you Stick with Your Alma Mater???

This is a discussion on Should you Stick with Your Alma Mater??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2013, 12:12 AM   #25
Pro

RonNewman75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Should you Stick with Your Alma Mater???

I start off as a small school and build my way up, normally ending at Ohio State. I go to UC and I do find myself wanting to go there to coach, the small stadium is the only thing that keeps me from it.

As for conferences I update my conferences every year that the season ends in 0 or 5, every 5 years. I do them regionally and it keeps the low schools low some of them build up but it takes time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2013, 11:01 AM   #26
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

To add on, I believe no. Since this game has way more teams than Madden it's fun getting out of your comfort zone and trying out all different kinds of teams.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:08 AM   #27
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Shoot, my alma mater (South Carolina State University) isn't even in the game and hasn't been since last gen.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:35 AM   #28
Pro

RonNewman75's Arena

OVR: 0

They are if you go to the FCS project in the teambuilder forum we got all the teams done this year.
Old 09-23-2013, 12:31 PM   #29
Pro

souljahbill's Arena

OVR: 2

I got my B.S. from Southern Miss and my Master's from UL-Lafayette. This year, in my offline dynasty, I started off as an OC at UL. After 2 seasons, the HC left for a better job so I got promoted up to HC. After 3 years, I won the BCS Championship and the HC at Southern Miss was fired so I filled that vacancy. I'm at the end of year 2 and I've somehow played my way back into the championship (beating #6 UL-Lafayette the last game of the season, no less).

For dynasty's, I always end up at Southern Miss. I never play online but I know I'd never use them online. Most people play as big boys and I'd need to okay as one too to be competitive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »