Home

SEC uniform issue, not sure where to post...Mod move if not in right place.

This is a discussion on SEC uniform issue, not sure where to post...Mod move if not in right place. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 02:13 PM   #1
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6
SEC uniform issue, not sure where to post...Mod move if not in right place.

Since there is a known issue with grey facemasks that will have to be solved and an issue with updated uniforms, I noticed and would like to add this....

The SEC field have the NEW correct SEC logo painted on them, yet the jerseys DO NOT.

Alabama, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, and Florida are teams that I know for sure do not have the new SEC logo on their jerseys. I'm hoping when they add Florida's new uniforms that it will have the new logo on the collar.

But Alabama has the old one and Ole Miss and Miss State don't have one at all.

ALSO, the logos are on the helmets too as decals. I'm not sure if all SEC teams were the new logo on their helmet, but all do on their jerseys.

Maybe someone can add to this. And it's not really a huge issue, but if they were planning on updating uniforms and fixing the gray mask problem, maybe they could tune these as well.

I think all SEC teams have the huge circular logo patch on their shoulder, except Florida and LSU that have it at the center of the collar. Miss St wore theirs small under the honorary patch of the fallen player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2013, 04:11 PM   #2
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: SEC uniform issue, not sure where to post...Mod move if not in right place.

Not only is there a thread dedicated entirely to uniforms, all of the teams you mentioned are already on the list.

Also the fields have had those logos for years, its only recently that they changed the jersey patch from the pennant to the roundel logo.

You gotta use the search feature, they are very strict around launch time on this.

Uniform Updates 6.0
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers
Old 07-09-2013, 01:39 AM   #3
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman87GT
Not only is there a thread dedicated entirely to uniforms, all of the teams you mentioned are already on the list.

Also the fields have had those logos for years, its only recently that they changed the jersey patch from the pennant to the roundel logo.

You gotta use the search feature, they are very strict around launch time on this.

Uniform Updates 6.0
Yeah I know they have been on the fields for a few years, but this past season is when they added them to the jerseys and helmets. I think Kentucky still used the old patch last year.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:43 AM   #4
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman87GT

Uniform Updates 6.0
Thank you
Closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »