Home

Broadcast Cam

This is a discussion on Broadcast Cam within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2013, 08:01 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Broadcast Cam

Why do u think they won't make it playable ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2013, 12:44 AM   #26
Rookie

bigwig's Arena

OVR: 2
Please put this in!

Sent from my SGH-i777 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-13-2013, 01:41 AM   #27
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

This game needs a playable broadcast cam to increase the immersion factor and to add a new level of freshness to the game. I can remember emailing EA years ago with requests to add this cam and there was no response at all. At this point I think its a frame rate/technical issue why they haven't made this cam playable...Would love to see it patched in much like In did for Madden. IMO that move saved Madden that year...
Old 07-14-2013, 02:06 AM   #28
Pro

jtott's Arena

OVR: 4

Ok.. tried the coordinator cam. Not too bad, broadcast cam would be a lot better. Anyway, I tried to do a playaction pass , and could not see my recievers using the Co Cam. It zoomed in too much on the qb during the fake hand-off. Is this a glitch? If so , please fix .... if not, Then I don't like it.
Old 08-24-2013, 10:09 AM   #29
Banned

OVR: 12

this is the only thread that ea sports ignore they don't give a f*** about this thread as long as ppl are buying this game. us as customers and what we want don't mean shhhhhhhhhhh!! .and they want respond or comment cause that's just the darn truth broadcast cam to them is not there problem it ours. so that why for almost 10 years i haven't purchase a collage football game yet .that funky custom angle they leave you with is just boring. so fellows the hell with ncaa-14 ill stick to madden they listing to there customers .......and every time i start talking like this OP,sports loves to band me that's cool but there working together with EA nacc14 and this broadcast cam issue cause we get monitor and banded every-time we speck about this issue or our thread is pushed to the side if em lining op-sports get us back to where we were at on the forums and get our A** out of the wish list you folks don't want us to be heard .........o yeah remember EA SPORTS ITS IN THE GAME what ah joke

Last edited by gilljon26; 08-24-2013 at 10:17 AM.
Old 11-01-2013, 07:10 PM   #30
Rookie

hazelhood19's Arena

OVR: 3

Really wishing to play from this cam. Sucks that on the last version of the game that we'll never get to PLAY from this beautiful angle.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:26 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 12

if these vid. dont play go to youtube under (gilljon26) these is what will make EA step up on ncaa 14 please EA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2013, 04:09 PM   #32
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilljon26
if these vid. dont play go to youtube under (gilljon26) these is what will make EA step up on ncaa 14 please EA
Man I love the broadcast cam but at this point there is no NCAA team and the last thing on EA s mind is adding a playable broadcast cam.. I just hope its on next gen Madden. To this day I don't know why EA didn't make the broadcast cam playable when they first put it in there has to be a framerate issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »