Home

any1 else get pissed a heismen

This is a discussion on any1 else get pissed a heismen within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2003, 02:27 PM   #1
MVP

rocker78's Arena

OVR: 12
any1 else get pissed a heismen

i play heismen with no sliders and it is hard, which i expect
on the other hand i am completely sick of the computer cheating, for one thing i was just playing a game and on the kick off i did kick off right will instead the guys on the right went towards the sideline and i gave up a touch down, in the same game later my fs without being controlled by me just for no reason breaks the opposite way when the ball is thrown so he completely misses the pass and the comp gets a tocuh down, then on the comp's 6 the mlb makes an unbeleivable interception and returns it for a touch down, another thing that happened in this game was i got about an 18 yard gain off a sramble and the quarter back just completely drops it when he is tackled
now i am sorry but that is way to many breaks for the comp in one game and i wouldnt mnd this except it basically happens every other game and this never happens to go my way just the comps
does any1 else got this same problem
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2003, 07:55 PM   #2
rns
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: any1 else get pissed a heismen

I doughnut like default Heisman.
It's too hard to run, the CPU picks off everything and makes crazy one-hand vertical interceptions, and I get no pass protection.

Even with (my) slider adjustments QB's fumble too much but no doubt less than on default. Sometimes it really is the QB's bad carrying rating though...
Old 12-21-2003, 03:40 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Ea's top level has always been unrealistic and just zany in favor of the CPU. Thats why I don't know why anyone bothers with playing it. The only thing Heisman level is good for is playing vs another human.
Old 12-21-2003, 07:07 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:

Ea's top level has always been unrealistic and just zany in favor of the CPU. Thats why I don't know why anyone bothers with playing it. The only thing Heisman level is good for is playing vs another human.

Heisman's the only way I can realistic performance on both sides of the ball.
Old 12-21-2003, 07:15 PM   #5
MVP

Bill_Abner's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

Quote:

Ditto. Of course I play with a very good team, that may have something to do with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2003, 08:58 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ditto. Of course I play with a very good team, that may have something to do with it.

If you played with a crappy team against good teams, you get owned, and that realistic too.
Old 12-24-2003, 12:19 PM   #7
L*v* *nd H*n*r t* M**m*

mazhirui's Arena

OVR: 5

Yeah, no matter how difficult I adjust the sliders on All American, I just destroy teams. I use Jistic's Heisman sliders and think it's the best football game I've ever played.
Old 12-25-2003, 02:56 PM   #8
MVP

cdawg44's Arena

OVR: 11

Yea, you have to find your niche if you are playing Heisman. playing default sliders is almost unrealistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »