Home

How is your RTG

This is a discussion on How is your RTG within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2013, 02:11 PM   #9
Rookie

smack23011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How is your RTG

Finished my freshman season last night. Took home two awards Maxwell and I can't remember the other one at the moment beat out Johnny Football for them but he got the Heisman soooooo yup.

Finished 9-4 lost outback bowl to Wisconsin.

Broke my teams single season passing record and TD record. 3 short of rushing TD.

Lost to aTm, UGA, USCar, and Wisconsin.

College is waaaaaaaaaay better than HS.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:26 PM   #10
Rookie

TeamHawkins's Arena

This is a Mode I thought 3 years ago would be great by now. Instead it's just boring. Not feeling it anymore. You would think it would be decked out at this point and I really wish it was because I was very into it before this year.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:46 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

I rushed through it with my pre-view, still at the top of the PS3 Varsity QB leaderboards. Though with the 1,000 per week points bug I am sure I will be pushed out of the top 100 soon.

I was very surprised with the QB running game this year. When the DE's don't run a contain you can roll out and run or pass very effectively.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 03:49 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 8

Trying to get started but can't log into gameface for some reason
I create my face already but it came out with the wrong skin color
Really want to dig in with this mode
Old 07-10-2013, 03:50 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by smack23011
Finished my freshman season last night. Took home two awards Maxwell and I can't remember the other one at the moment beat out Johnny Football for them but he got the Heisman soooooo yup.

Finished 9-4 lost outback bowl to Wisconsin.

Broke my teams single season passing record and TD record. 3 short of rushing TD.

Lost to aTm, UGA, USCar, and Wisconsin.

College is waaaaaaaaaay better than HS.
GRRR!!! I had NCAA Reccord passing yards and passing TDs, to go along with 500+ rushing yards and 12 rushing TDs... I was the leader until the vote and lost to Johnny by a huge amount. But I won the NC that year, so it makes up for it.

The next year I have 6 teams go 13-0 and I am ranked 4th and play the 14th ranked team in the Sugar bowl... 3 Heismans, 3 NC wins, perfect 56-0.
Old 07-11-2013, 02:59 PM   #14
Rookie

smack23011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratospaly
GRRR!!! I had NCAA Reccord passing yards and passing TDs, to go along with 500+ rushing yards and 12 rushing TDs... I was the leader until the vote and lost to Johnny by a huge amount. But I won the NC that year, so it makes up for it.

The next year I have 6 teams go 13-0 and I am ranked 4th and play the 14th ranked team in the Sugar bowl... 3 Heismans, 3 NC wins, perfect 56-0.
Ouuuuccccchhhhh!!!!
Old 07-11-2013, 03:17 PM   #15
Rookie

tinytimh's Arena

Haven't bought the game since NCAA 11, so RTG looks quite different to me this year.

I'm 5 games into my HS career as a HB/SS, undefeated (including a come-from-behind-to-tie-it-up-and-then-win-it-in-OT win and a TD catch with under 10 seconds left to win it game)

On 8 min qtrs and normal speed, i'm averaging about 50 carries a game and about 250 yards on the ground per game. I think I'll make the quarters a little shorter and hopefully just get better at running to up the YPC.

I am now 3* at HB with about 8 scholarship offers.
At SS, I am still 1* with 0 scholarship offers. Whomp Whomp!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2013, 03:22 PM   #16
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW

Started a HB/SS. Simmed my way through HS and got a couple offers. Decided to see where I could get as a hard hitting SS and found out I could be 1st string as a walk-on at South Carolina. This could work.

First game against UNC and noticed that the assisted tackles were getting registered. Seems pick and choose on what might be classified as an assist though.

EDIT: Just saw your post tinytimh. Don't worry, there's hope as SS

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »