Home

The Official NCAA 14 Flexbone Offense Thread

This is a discussion on The Official NCAA 14 Flexbone Offense Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2013, 11:28 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: The Official NCAA 14 Flexbone Offense Thread

On a separate note, I have now seen a new pitch issue. I had one last night where the QB just plain missed the pitch man on a triple and the ball flew way past him and i recovered for a 28 yd loss. On the replay the ball was about a foot to the outside of the pitch man's hands then took a weird trajectory flying backwards. Neither man was touched so there was no reason for the miss and the ball just went crazy far backwards. I have had other pitch issues, but they were when being hit while pitching so i can forgive those.

Timeetyo's NCAA 14 Relegation & Violations System: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-system.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2013, 11:31 AM   #82
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

an my sliders are by no means default and i changed them some as i was playing because matts varsity sliders on all american were way to hard.

like i said in other post, ive been trying to solve this since saturday. once i switch in the 4th quarter the first 4 plays out of flex normal they took the qb since i had been killing them all game with qb and pitch man. i would say i saw it 8 to 10 times in one quarter and hadnt seen in the previous 11 quarters. so i can say it is working correctly without a doubt. i would say its about 40% clip on avg that they take the qb. this is in the undercenter triple option. trust me it works but it might be tied to something else also like threshold or game speed. I use 40 thres and normal game speed so i dont get bog down with rb's.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:32 AM   #83
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeetyo
On a separate note, I have now seen a new pitch issue. I had one last night where the QB just plain missed the pitch man on a triple and the ball flew way past him and i recovered for a 28 yd loss. On the replay the ball was about a foot to the outside of the pitch man's hands then took a weird trajectory flying backwards. Neither man was touched so there was no reason for the miss and the ball just went crazy far backwards. I have had other pitch issues, but they were when being hit while pitching so i can forgive those.
thats good to hear, i was worried because pitches always seemed perfect even when getting hit. i only have pitch fumbles with a defender hits it in air.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:39 AM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
thats good to hear, i was worried because pitches always seemed perfect even when getting hit. i only have pitch fumbles with a defender hits it in air.
Yeah i don't have an issue with missing pitches (it is a real problem) it is with the ball flying 28 yds backwards when you do... I guess he needs to put some more touch on the pitch.

Timeetyo's NCAA 14 Relegation & Violations System: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-system.html
Old 07-12-2013, 11:46 AM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeetyo
If this only happens once or twice a season then it's perfectly realistic. If it happens once a game then this is a glitch IMO
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2013, 12:10 PM   #86
Rookie

ClemTiger's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
if your seeing this than maybe its tied to something else instead of level. because i can tell you 100% that they do not take the dive man anymore. my fb is going of with around 20 carries a game now and he would not get the ball once before. thats interesting if your seeing this. just put game on default aa and do into a dynasty game and it will work correctly. thats what i did first to test after a few days and it worked. then i took my dyansty and just changed level but left my custom sliders and it worked like it should. played three games last night and worked perfect.
All my instances with it have been in play now. I'll try dynasty with it and see if it changes. Hopefully it does on Heisman level because like I said, AA is too easy.
Old 07-12-2013, 01:01 PM   #87
Pro

volwalker's Arena

OVR: 3

So what do I need to do? Keep everything on AA to get realistic results or what? I too have the speed threshold on 40 and game speed at 50. I just want the B back to get the carries he is supposed to get.
Old 07-12-2013, 01:27 PM   #88
Rookie

SpergLordStuntn's Arena

OVR: 1

im noticing with my Bone offense that the cpu is reading my B back ALOT. anyone having success on certain plays with that spot?

PSN: southpaw2406

XBL: blockOnation24

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »