Home

A Couple of Questions

This is a discussion on A Couple of Questions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 01:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
A Couple of Questions

#1 Is this year's version of NCAA worth buying? I have bought every version since '04, but I traded 13 in after only a couple of months because it was so stale. I would like some opinions from fellow gamers as to whether or not this installment is hollow and generic.

#2 How long does it take for rosters (both players and coaches) to come out? I seem to remember 2-3 weeks, but I am not sure if that is correct.

Thanks for the help, guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2013, 01:44 PM   #2
MVP

SpartyParty11's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: A Couple of Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxtrev
#1 Is this year's version of NCAA worth buying? I have bought every version since '04, but I traded 13 in after only a couple of months because it was so stale. I would like some opinions from fellow gamers as to whether or not this installment is hollow and generic.

#2 How long does it take for rosters (both players and coaches) to come out? I seem to remember 2-3 weeks, but I am not sure if that is correct.

Thanks for the help, guys!
There's a pretty good review of the game and they gave it a 7.8 out of 10. Gameplay is improved. The IE 2.0 is nice. Presentation is shorter, but the halftime show is a nice touch. Stadiums are blurry cause they improved the player models. 4 verticals is still a problem. Defense and passing never really got touched. Running is very very improved.

Maybe rent this game before buying it IMO. I mean, it is the last game before next gen and you know how costly that could get. I haven't missed buying a game since 03. I also had 01 for the ps1. I haven't bought this game yet but that's because I'm at work haha.

Rosters will probably take the same amount of time

Michigan State Spartans
Oregon Ducks
Miami Hurricanes
Wake Forest Demon Deacons
Central Michigan Chippewas (College I'm Attending)
Old 07-09-2013, 06:47 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Thanks! I appreciate it.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:50 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

Hey, sorry to put this question here but I can't start a topic.

Is there no way to turn off the coaching carousel? I am about to start my first dynasty. I didn't see the option. I hate the whole getting fired thing.

Am I screwed?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry this has been covered.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »