Home

Anyone else notice the glove swap out after the patch?

This is a discussion on Anyone else notice the glove swap out after the patch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2013, 05:58 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Anyone else notice the glove swap out after the patch?

Well, as you all may know, (if ya didn't you know now!) I'm hardcore OCD when it comes to the uniform options and editing. I'm curious to know if anyone else noticed that the nike vapor fly gloves are now the exact same as the adidas gloves?

I could've sworn that the nike gloves were actually a pair of.....nike gloves before the retail version released and the patch became available. I just noticed it today while I was editing the next team on my schedule.

I need those vapor flys back most expediently please

By the way, besides the glove issue, what exactly did the patch do? Seems like there should be a list somewhere of what it actually changed.

Last edited by kingsofthevalley; 07-10-2013 at 06:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 11:37 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Anyone else notice the glove swap out after the patch?

Well I'm going to assume that no one gives a **** about the nike vapor fly gloves disappearing out of the game and there is no information available about what the patch actually did? Very well then. Carry on.

Almost forgot, I found a workaround to get them back in the game. They are now attached to the heavy tape wrist option. If you put "heavy tape max" on your player the nike vapors will become available again. Without the heavy tape on the wrist they'll remain adidas gloves.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:42 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio Auditore
AYE,FIGHT THE OPERATION SPORTS MODS AND YOU MAY DIE. RUN AND YOU WILL LIVE, AT LEAST FOR A WHILE. AND DYING IN YOUR BEDS MANY YEARS FROM NOW, WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO TRADE ALL THE DAYS FROM THIS DAY FOR THE ONE CHANCE, JUST ONE CHANCE TO COME BACK AND TELL HER THE MODS THAT THEY MAKE TAKE OUR LIVES, BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You lost me with this one my friend.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:21 AM   #4
Pro

bwburke94's Arena

OVR: 4

No one cares about gloves. Everyone sets them to "default" anyways, so I don't consider this that bad of a glitch.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:41 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwburke94
No one cares about gloves.
Dude, really?

Quote:
Everyone sets them to "default" anyways
What does that even mean?

Quote:
so I don't consider this that bad of a glitch.
SMH...

MLB: Chicago White Sox

NBA: Chicago Bulls

NCAA: Michigan Wolverines, Purdue Boilermakers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2013, 12:48 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Something else I noticed today that I didn't notice yesterday was this: I edited Michigan QB Devin Gardner to have the Adidas glove on his left (non-throwing hand) like he does in real life. Initially this was fine, as in his left hand had the correct glove and his right hand had no glove. However, today when I played he had the Adidas gloves on both hands instead of just the left like it was before. I went into edit player to make sure. I also noticed when I set the team glove options to default, he has the glove only on his left hand, which is correct, but the color is all wrong and it's black and blue rather than blue, yellow, and white.

A small annoyance, but this coupled with the gray facemask glitch and no Revo Speed 2-bar is a kick in the pants to an equipment junkie like myself.

If anyone knows a workaround for the glove glitch, please let it be known.

MLB: Chicago White Sox

NBA: Chicago Bulls

NCAA: Michigan Wolverines, Purdue Boilermakers
Old 07-11-2013, 01:22 AM   #7
Rookie

cbow52's Arena

i don't run with a nike team, but all the teams i've played so far (don't think the players have been messed with other than names though) have had their nike gloves if they're a nike team. guess it's only if you try and edit?
Old 07-11-2013, 01:26 AM   #8
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17

Same here. I just finished a game with UCF (me) vs. USF and I noticed when I scored a TD it showed a my player doing the glove celebration and they were Nike's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »