Home

CPU VS CPU DYNASTY, BEST DAMN THING I EVER DID

This is a discussion on CPU VS CPU DYNASTY, BEST DAMN THING I EVER DID within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2013, 10:05 PM   #57
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: CPU VS CPU DYNASTY, BEST DAMN THING I EVER DID

nobody use the Pistol offense with CPU vs CPU. There are a couple plays that the CPU QB does things that derail the offense. On a couple of the read option plays he will actually run backwards for 5 yards before trying to go upfield. On other plays the HB bumps into him during the handoff mesh and if the QB keeps it he just stands there and takes a 5 yard loss.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 07-27-2013, 04:39 PM   #58
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Now that's the beauty of CPU vs CPU. Game one of the season seeing your starting QB go down for two quarters and that true freshman you just signed comes in and tosses three td passes to help lead the team to victory!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-28-2013, 03:04 AM   #59
Rookie

jackw's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
Now that's the beauty of CPU vs CPU. Game one of the season seeing your starting QB go down for two quarters and that true freshman you just signed comes in and tosses three td passes to help lead the team to victory!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
I'm having a grand time on default AA, 8 minutes, slow. The only thing that is frustrating me is the amount of sacks!
FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!
Old 07-28-2013, 08:15 AM   #60
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10

I have been playing Coach Mode only for the last couple of years and really enjoyed it. This year I tried the CPU vs CPU Mode in Dynasty and am having an absolute blast!

This mode is certainly not for everyone but for me it works.

I use the slider set "CPU vs CPU for Dynasty" and I normally win the games I should, Mizzou squeaking by Kentucky and Vandy, 24-21 range, and then getting blasted by South Carolina 52-17.

I have upset some teams and have lost some games that I had the higher rated team.

I feel the play calling is normally good for both teams. For the person who was worried about too many vertical routes being thrown, I don't think there is enough deep passes. I see a lot of screens, maybe too many, and a lot of dump off passes.

Sacks are a bit of an issue where a scrambling QB will start to run to the side and the DE will shed his block and make the sack although it's not over the top with the settings I'm using.

All in all it's great though and my hope is Madden will provide the same great game play in this mode because last year I couldn't get Madden to play a decent game in this mode while playing in a Dynasty.
Old 08-10-2014, 03:41 PM   #61
Banned

Sloppydog14's Arena

OVR: 0

Ok I know this thread had been dead a minute but I just picked the game back up and discovered cpu vs. cpu. My only question is do the Custom Playbooks work for cpu vs cpu?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 10:57 AM   #62
Rookie

Nextel Husker's Arena

OVR: 4

Do you watch the games as they play out or do you sim the games?
Old 08-11-2014, 09:59 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickRick11
I love this mode.....I've been doing CPU vs. CPU games since the mid 90's, but I just started doing Coach Mode last year, I love them both.....

CPU vs. CPU offline dynasty is the absolute best. period. There is so much fun in this, I usually pick 5 random games per week (spreading it out throughout teams and conferences) and watch them completely and then advance, During Bowl Week I watch the 5 BCS bowls.....I agree with the OP very much, except I simply can't do default sliders, the game plays SOOOOO much better with the right slider set, it makes a huge difference.....

Coach Mode is pretty awesome and if you have enough people you can have an epic Online Coaching Dynasty.....

Anybody who hates these modes, either hasn't tried them, has zero patience, or no attention span

Keep it up guys and hope you continue to enjoy it

what sliders are you using?
Old 08-11-2014, 10:04 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextel Husker
Do you watch the games as they play out or do you sim the games?
he watches them

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »