Home

Coach Carousel is completely busted for HC

This is a discussion on Coach Carousel is completely busted for HC within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2013, 04:41 PM   #49
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Coach Carousel is completely busted for HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomSellecksMustache
CC worked out perfectly for me for the first time ever... I just finished year 3 in my dynasty as OC at Mississippi State...

Spurrier retired at USCe and Mullen took the job, I was then offered the HC spot and took it. This is exactly how it's supposed to work and I was pleasantly surprised that it actually did.

I know CC has only been around for a couple years, but I've done countless years of dynasty and never had anything like this happen
So are you saying if I start as an OC at Baylor, I could eventually become the head coach because success could lead to Baylor HC (Briles) moving on to a bigger school? It never seemed to happen in the past.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:55 PM   #50
Rookie

c_law23's Arena

OVR: 4

So has the online carousel worked for anyone yet? I don't want to start my dynasty if the other players wont get offers if I accept or decline a job. Is it a for sure glitch?

NFL - Cleveland Browns
MLB - Chicago Whitesox
NBA - Cleveland Cavaliers
NHL - Columbus Blue Jackets/Chicago Blackhawks

Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-20-2013, 01:54 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0

Are you able to hire your own coordinators if one leaves for another job or does the computer hire them for you?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2013, 02:49 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneCalf
Question: I'm new to Contracts and Carousel. Do the number of games to win per year ever fluctuate? Example- Mississippi state contract says goal is to win 7 games per season. Will it be 7 forever, or is it dynamic based on other factors?
Pretty sure it is based off of Program Tradition and your team's prestige rating (the six stars). Pretty sure there are other factors but after one season at Texas State my contract wins per year went up by one (I believe) because my team prestige went from one to two stars.

And as for coordinators, in an offline dynasty they are automatically hired for you if they need to be replaced, not sure about online.
Old 07-21-2013, 08:39 AM   #53
Rookie

Thanks BostonBro... Thought that would have been upgraded from 13.... Sucks
Old 07-21-2013, 01:04 PM   #54
Banned

football200414's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by c_law23
So has the online carousel worked for anyone yet? I don't want to start my dynasty if the other players wont get offers if I accept or decline a job. Is it a for sure glitch?
Some more insight here would be excellent...been watching this thread hoping someone would come to the rescue & say that they're in a multiple user dynasty & users other than the commish get offers too...please tell me those other cases were just a-hole commissioners that forced you stay at current job without you catching on...please tell me there's hope for my dynasty!!!
Old 07-21-2013, 01:34 PM   #55
Rookie

TimLawNYC's Arena

OVR: 5

Wow, if this is true this is a HUGE problem--really a gamebreaker for me (and I assume for most players who primarily play OD). EA needs to fix this one, and fast.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2013, 03:13 PM   #56
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11

Just curious, has anyone gotten offered a HC job at a big program? I did a test as the OC at Alabama and through three seasons I've seen a few big teams hiring coaches but none offered me.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049811572

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »