Home

Explaining How To Play To My Wife

This is a discussion on Explaining How To Play To My Wife within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2013, 10:59 AM   #25
The Future

Bmore Irish's Arena

OVR: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jejones
My wife doesn't think teams should run up the middle cause they never gain any yards. This is what I deal with every season.
I hear that. My girlfriend and mom don't understand why RBs don't just bounce every run to the outside. I've given up on trying to explain it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2013, 11:01 AM   #26
Rookie

Buckeyed's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Explaining How To Play To My Wife

I have tried countless times to get Mrs. Buckeyed to play. I think she is going to give it a whirl and then come to the basement only to see Dance Central on tv.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:16 AM   #27
Rookie

jejones's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyed
I have tried countless times to get Mrs. Buckeyed to play. I think she is going to give it a whirl and then come to the basement only to see Dance Central on tv.
Dance central shouldn't be allowed in our mancaves. That's a no no my B1G friend.
Old 07-15-2013, 04:29 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1
Well, the adventure has begun. She has selected her team (a CFL teambuilder) and started the recruiting in preseason. Of course, with her having a business accounting diploma and being a stickler for number, details, costing, etc. She will probably agonize over every detail "300 points here for a 40 time that is .04 sec faster on an o-lineman is silly" is an actual sentence she used while watching me set up my board.

Sent from my Nokia 3510
Old 07-18-2013, 05:22 PM   #29
Rookie

Steel_Penny's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xayoz306
Well, the adventure has begun. She has selected her team (a CFL teambuilder) and started the recruiting in preseason. Of course, with her having a business accounting diploma and being a stickler for number, details, costing, etc. She will probably agonize over every detail "300 points here for a 40 time that is .04 sec faster on an o-lineman is silly" is an actual sentence she used while watching me set up my board.

Sent from my Nokia 3510
Unless her gamer tag is obvious she is a woman, she'll have to get used to being referred to as "sir", "bro", or any other male specific term. Whenever someone calls me something like that, I only smile and think, "If you only knew." LOL
Old 07-19-2013, 01:32 AM   #30
Rookie

Oh her tag is feminine. Haha.

Sent from my Nokia 3510
Old 07-19-2013, 06:48 AM   #31
MVP

start her off in coach mode calling the plays and setting depth chart? can you play coach vs user noline/offline?

reminds me of how i got er indoors playing dungeons and dragons

she used to roll the random weather in greyhawk, 2 years later she is playing hard core ad&d 3 times a week
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2013, 09:51 PM   #32
Just started!

OVR: 0

Give her a blacjack-like table with down and distaces and whether to run v short pass v long pass ie 3rd and 2=run, 2nd and 2 pass=etc

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »