Home

Various Q's

This is a discussion on Various Q's within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 12:43 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Various Q's

I have a few questions and comments and want some other feedback and opinions.
1. Does anyone have an idea of when the Uniform Store will be available, and what are some uni's that will be there?
2. Why when recruiting, all of the skill players and usually the fastest players are white? does it happen ever? sure. realistic? NO
3. Why cant the head coaches and sidelines look more realistic, the players on sidelines look terrible and have fake numbers "01"?
4. I play with Texas, and i must say, i hope they will be this good in real life, Tyrone Swoopes is a stud!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 12:57 PM   #2
Rookie

subdistinction's Arena

Re: Various Q's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschmoke
I have a few questions and comments and want some other feedback and opinions.
1. Does anyone have an idea of when the Uniform Store will be available, and what are some uni's that will be there?
2. Why when recruiting, all of the skill players and usually the fastest players are white? does it happen ever? sure. realistic? NO
3. Why cant the head coaches and sidelines look more realistic, the players on sidelines look terrible and have fake numbers "01"?
4. I play with Texas, and i must say, i hope they will be this good in real life, Tyrone Swoopes is a stud!!!
1. Last year it wasn't open until a couple of weeks into the season I believe.

2. It's definitely not that realistic. I also find that most of the kickers and punters I recruit end up being black. Not that I'm like racist or anything, but after I recruit them I usually edit them and make them white and vice versa for some of the skill players I recruit.

3. I agree. I just try to remember that at least they made the game better and more fun to play this year. Benched players and fans kind of take the back burner to that.

4. I think they're poised to have a pretty good season this year. I'd say about 8-9 wins like last year.
Old 07-14-2013, 01:03 PM   #3
MVP

mjavon's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by subdistinction

2. It's definitely not that realistic. I also find that most of the kickers and punters I recruit end up being black. Not that I'm like racist or anything, but after I recruit them I usually edit them and make them white and vice versa for some of the skill players I recruit.

3. I agree. I just try to remember that at least they made the game better and more fun to play this year. Benched players and fans kind of take the back burner to that.

4. I think they're poised to have a pretty good season this year. I'd say about 8-9 wins like last year.
#2: It isn't realistic, but I think that's because they're randomly generated? It doesn't bother me that much to be honest. I just think it's hilarious to see some 5'9" 180 lb white guy named "Tyreke/Levonte/JeMarcus/[insert common black culture name here].
Old 07-14-2013, 01:09 PM   #4
Rookie

subdistinction's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjavon
#2: It isn't realistic, but I think that's because they're randomly generated? It doesn't bother me that much to be honest. I just think it's hilarious to see some 5'9" 180 lb white guy named "Tyreke/Levonte/JeMarcus/[insert common black culture name here].
Yeah, those are usually the guys that I switch skin color for. Or when the black guys are named like some stereotypical white name like Aaron or I had own guy named Bill.
Old 07-14-2013, 01:17 PM   #5
Rookie

Strategizer's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:

As to #1, that is true, but if I'm not mistaken a lot of the delay last year was getting approval for the actual uniform store itself with Sony and Microsoft, which is obviously not a problem this year because the store is already in the game. I would think we would get the unis earlier this year as a result.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 01:30 PM   #6
Banned

BigMoneyAllDay's Arena

Quote:
Yeah, those are usually the guys that I switch skin color for. Or when the black guys are named like some stereotypical white name like Aaron or I had own guy named Bill.
Yo that's funny cause I know/knew a few black guys named Aaron. But it's okay I understand where your coming from.
Old 07-14-2013, 01:48 PM   #7
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
U can edit the skin tones if u keep track of the fast guys if it bothers u that much
Old 07-14-2013, 02:06 PM   #8
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

#3 is a RAM issue. People on here often confuse RAM with disk space. Two different things. Anything that is a RAM issue should see improvement on next gen consoles.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »