Home

Still no commitments in Week 12

This is a discussion on Still no commitments in Week 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2013, 09:22 PM   #1
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

OVR: 5
Still no commitments in Week 12

I'm in Week 12 on my South Alabama dynasty (I'm the OC) and still have no commitments. Teams were passing me with ease, so I added players on my board that nobody else was recruiting (4 stars, 3 stars). I have 1,000+ leads on teams. If I go into the offseason with 1,000+ leads on 18 or 19 guys, what are my chances at landing them? I'm scared to death potentially going into the offeseason with no commits, and they're only 50-80% locked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 09:32 PM   #2
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Still no commitments in Week 12

Maybe you should go after some guys that want to go to your school. I know they will be 1 and 2 star guys, but at least fill your needs and then go after better players.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:40 PM   #3
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cusefan74
Maybe you should go after some guys that want to go to your school. I know they will be 1 and 2 star guys, but at least fill your needs and then go after better players.
I mean I have huge leads (1000-2000) with some of these 4 stars that nobody is targeting. I just am scared that they won't commit before signing day and I don't know what will happen since this is my first season through. Most of the guys that had interest (2 and 3 stars) in my school to begin with and that I had on my board I ended up being passed by some major BCS programs that picked up interest LATE in the season.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:47 PM   #4
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

I simulated a season just so I could practice the new recruiting. It seems like not that many guys commit during the season. I only had one commit during the season. The guys you have really big leads on you should get with no problem but anybody that you have small leads on you may or may not get.
Anything can really happy since any team can dump a ton of points all onto one guy after the season if they want to. So the bigger the lead the safer you are.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:54 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 14

yoda-meme.jpg
No commitments have you?
Losing, you will be.
Read, you must:
http://www.operationsports.com/featu..****iting-guide/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 10:07 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

How many guys are you allocating points to? I'm 1 star Texas State and at week 11 I'd say I have probably 10 commits, and I think 6 or 7 are 3 star guys. I just picked 10 guys and give them the max amount of points every week, when one commits I allocate the max to somebody new
Old 07-14-2013, 10:21 PM   #7
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
How many guys are you allocating points to? I'm 1 star Texas State and at week 11 I'd say I have probably 10 commits, and I think 6 or 7 are 3 star guys. I just picked 10 guys and give them the max amount of points every week, when one commits I allocate the max to somebody new
12-14 at one time. Once I get a big lead, I move on to a guy that at team is catching up on me.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:53 PM   #8
Just started!

OVR: 0

Maybe you should go after some guys that want to go to your school.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »