Home

OS Fact or Fiction: NCAA Football 14 Edition

This is a discussion on OS Fact or Fiction: NCAA Football 14 Edition within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2013, 06:11 AM   #17
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: OS Fact or Fiction: NCAA Football 14 Edition

For me the only ones who run no huddle are the teams like Oregon who run it in real life..
Old 07-16-2013, 08:48 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
That never happens on my game..
it even did it in the demo, every team ran the hurry up from the start, I don't know how yours isn't doing it, but I think it's something that can/should be patched. It's mildly frustrating for an otherwise very enjoyable game.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:21 PM   #19
Rookie

The_Gaming_Disciple's Arena

OVR: 8
This year NCAA is much more improved than the past few years. However, with certain bugs and glitches that are inexcusable it really has hurt the hype for this game. Additionally, the lack to minor detail and failed promises by the EA staff has also hurt the game as well. Looking forward to seeing what Madden has to offer this year, being that their IE2 engine will be much more polished than NCAA. Running animations are a breath of fresh air, now EA just needs to work on better tackling. Too much time is focused on sights and sound as well as presentation. For all the time that is supposedly being given to these areas, their is no excuse for these things to be half worked on in the game.

For example: Notice how after a play when you look into the crowd often the fans are facing away from the field i.e. that is you can see their backs and not faces...it's the minor details that make the difference. Overall, I still am enjoying the game...now let's fix the grey face mask fiasco...le'go!!!
Old 07-17-2013, 03:18 PM   #20
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17
I like this years game. Dynasty mode with the new coach level system and new recruiting keeps things fresh.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:49 PM   #21
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1
NCAA 14 is he best it has been in years. Want to make it even better? Use these sliders and really get in the game.

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-sliders/642305-real-deal-gridiron-heisman-sliders.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2013, 06:33 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0
Thanks for the info. While I was dead set against buying it; the NCAA licensing news from yesterday, this article, and the $52 price tag on Amazon convinced me to give it a shot. I've got both next gen consoles ordered along with Madden for the PS4 so I'll wait to hear about how good draft class integration is before considering a current gen purchase.
Old 07-19-2013, 12:45 AM   #23
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51
How can anyone who wants a real football simulation like the new 'footplanting' system in EA's football game? It's highly unrealistic, does not properly account for weight/momentum/movement, and makes for humanly impossible movements. It's a horrible attempt at representing proper human movement in a football game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »