Home

how do i move coaches to another team?

This is a discussion on how do i move coaches to another team? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2014, 01:42 PM   #1
Rookie

xxslim502xx's Arena

OVR: 5
how do i move coaches to another team?

is there a option to move coaches to another team outside of dynasty, example i wanted to move bobby petrino(WKU) to louisville head coach and move jeff brohm to WKU head coach and put charlie strong as texas head coach and retire mack brown..is there a way to do that without controlling the team? i looked in edit coaches i didnt see a way to switch teams though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2014, 02:19 PM   #2
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: how do i move coaches to another team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxslim502xx
is there a option to move coaches to another team outside of dynasty, example i wanted to move bobby petrino(WKU) to louisville head coach and move jeff brohm to WKU head coach and put charlie strong as texas head coach and retire mack brown..is there a way to do that without controlling the team? i looked in edit coaches i didnt see a way to switch teams though
If you're talking about outside of a dynasty, then you should be able to do it with the edit coaches menu. If it won't let you change the team of a coach, then you can just change the coach of the team (IE. write down all of Jeff Brohm's settings, and then edit WKU's HC from Bobby Petrino to Jeff Brohm).
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 02-07-2014, 09:33 PM   #3
Rookie

shifty1's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: how do i move coaches to another team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxslim502xx
Use RDUB420247 rosters. He tweaked BUCZNEVERLOSE's rosters to include all those coaches you mentioned.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...g-changes.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »