Home

Teams Affected by Gray Facemasks

This is a discussion on Teams Affected by Gray Facemasks within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2013, 01:16 PM   #17
Pro

Haze88's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Teams Affected by Gray Facemasks

Navy also has gray masks
Old 07-17-2013, 02:00 PM   #18
Rookie

UK_Sooner's Arena

OVR: 1

Might just be me, but certainly in my experience with this glitch, the majority affected seem to be on the uniform default presets. Flicking through a couple of teams last night (UK time) I noticed WVU alternate Grey Helmet has the correct coloured facemask...., the were a couple of others also, but I can't remember the others from the top of my head.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:46 PM   #19
Pro

superxero27's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm at 42 teams so far, I honestly had no idea the problem was so prevalent.

We're looking at approx ONE THIRD of the school here. Wow.

Hopefully we'll be hearing word of a fix soon, either via patch or included in the Uniform Store release. The addition of the Uniform Store means that the argument of "it's an art issue and cannot be fixed" is moot this year.

My teams:
NFL - Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals
NCAAF/B - Arizona Wildcats, Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, North Texas Mean Green

I find it amusing that the OS icon for NAU is 20 years (and three rebrands!) out of date.
Old 07-17-2013, 05:19 PM   #20
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

You have to wonder with all thats just happened if Ea will even care to fix this broken game with it many glitches... Knowing them they were probably giving us a glimpse of things to come with none authentic look…

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 07-17-2013, 05:58 PM   #21
Pro

superxero27's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
You have to wonder with all thats just happened if Ea will even care to fix this broken game with it many glitches... Knowing them they were probably giving us a glimpse of things to come with none authentic look…
Sure, the game has glitches, but so has pretty much every other game ever made. Broken? Not even close.

This particular issue though is a head-scratcher. At some level I can understand not catching all the issues deep inside game modes like involve a lot of testing time (like progression, dynasty scheduling, etc) but this is easily identifiable within seconds. And why disproportionally affect one console opposed to the other?

Hmm so maybe it won't be quite as easy to solve as I thought...

My teams:
NFL - Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals
NCAAF/B - Arizona Wildcats, Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, North Texas Mean Green

I find it amusing that the OS icon for NAU is 20 years (and three rebrands!) out of date.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2013, 04:39 AM   #22
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by superxero27
Sure, the game has glitches, but so has pretty much every other game ever made. Broken? Not even close.

This particular issue though is a head-scratcher. At some level I can understand not catching all the issues deep inside game modes like involve a lot of testing time (like progression, dynasty scheduling, etc) but this is easily identifiable within seconds. And why disproportionally affect one console opposed to the other?

Hmm so maybe it won't be quite as easy to solve as I thought...
Ha, I found the list. Yeah it's pretty ridiculous that something like this made it into the game. Something that could be spotted in 5 minutes. I am not surprised at all though. Just got to roll with it. I think they test way too late to where they can't fix stuff by release, but they are aware of what will have to be fixed in the first big update/patch. It's cool though, if you want to play an NCAA football game, this is the price you have to pay.

Has someone went through every team?? Because I can go through, just wondering if we are adding as we go here or if someone has checked through everything.
Old 07-18-2013, 08:08 AM   #23
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

If this issue is too hard to fix they should just add a extra helmet thru uniform store for free...On the real I've been hoping Nebraska would go with a grey facemask for years but I dont want to see it on every team..lol

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 07-18-2013, 10:21 AM   #24
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

WOW, I had no idea the scope of this issue. I knew there were a lot on PS3 but 43!!! I can't believe the disparity between 360 and PS3 is 43-4. That's nuts!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »