Home

Fun New Dynasty?

This is a discussion on Fun New Dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2013, 09:39 PM   #9
Rookie

JayMacOriginal's Arena

OVR: 0
I'm doing a Kentucky dynasty it is going to be fun to build a weak team up in the biggest conference of college football (SEC). And the starting offence is really fast, and the defence has 2 impact players.
NFL: Baltimore Ravens
CFB: Oregon Ducks
Soccer: Liverpool
Old 07-16-2013, 09:40 PM   #10
Rookie

I started one with San Jose State mainly because they have a stud qb even though he is a senoir. The MWC is easier to win because boise is really the only good team and they are in the opposite division. Im midway through my 3rd year and in the top 10. Being in california helps recruiting because you can get the guys that a lot of top tier programs skip out on. I only did upgrades to the recruiting side of coaching skills so that might be the way to go as any smaller program.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:56 PM   #11
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
Mizzou is a fun team with awesome unis.. I also like Arkansas state :-)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2013, 03:22 AM   #12
Rookie

hossafan91's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Fun New Dynasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextel Husker
I'm deciding on some smaller schools to give it a go. My final three are:

E. Michigan
Alabama Birmingham
UTEP

I just can't decide which.
EMU is fun, good rebuild, I have done a good amount of dynasties over the years with them. good rivalry with other MI schools in MAC. Good uniform options.

UAB also lots of fun, have generic stadium (No license for Legion Field) I did one with these guys as the OC and built them up so after I left they went to the NC a year later. Nice rivalries, plus CUSA is a fun conference.

UTEP is a CUSA West team with unique stadium and uniforms (the orange and blue works cool) recruiting in Texas is easier than bama and michigan. good rivals with other TX and NM small schools.

I would pick EMU for more of a challenge, and UTEP for more of a starter school if you were planning on building them up and leaving to a bigger school later.

"Who I am is not important, my message is." -Revan

http://www.operationsports.com/hossa...-jackson-story
Old 07-17-2013, 05:59 AM   #13
Rookie

iTz BlaKe B's Arena

There are a bunch of Florida teams like this I think FIU's QB won a Heisman in my Dynasty as MD.
Old 07-17-2013, 06:14 AM   #14
Rookie

Quillen32's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjavon
Penn State. A good but not great starting roster, but young. I'm playing out the scholarship and bowl ban to keep it interesting and realistic.
how do you play out the bowl ban?
Old 07-17-2013, 09:32 AM   #15
Rookie

SHSMoss30's Arena

OVR: 3

Started a dynasty as an offensive coordinator at UL-Lafayette last night using the OS PS3 Community Roster. They are pretty fun to play with. Offense is an 81 starting out. I'm 2-0 with an overtime win vs Arkansas and a 3 pt win over Kansas State. I plan to stay there a few years then take an OC job at a big school or head coach gig at a small school.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2013, 01:02 PM   #16
Rookie

Juce734's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextel Husker
I'm deciding on some smaller schools to give it a go. My final three are:

E. Michigan
Alabama Birmingham
UTEP

I just can't decide which.
This is easy! EMU!!! I always tend to play as them or FIU in my dynasties that I want a challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossafan91
EMU is fun, good rebuild, I have done a good amount of dynasties over the years with them. good rivalry with other MI schools in MAC. Good uniform options.

UAB also lots of fun, have generic stadium (No license for Legion Field) I did one with these guys as the OC and built them up so after I left they went to the NC a year later. Nice rivalries, plus CUSA is a fun conference.

UTEP is a CUSA West team with unique stadium and uniforms (the orange and blue works cool) recruiting in Texas is easier than bama and michigan. good rivals with other TX and NM small schools.

I would pick EMU for more of a challenge, and UTEP for more of a starter school if you were planning on building them up and leaving to a bigger school later.
Yeah EMU can be a real challenge if sliders are set on the more difficult side. Real challenging but worth the work to rebuild them!

Currently playing NCAA 2014
PSN: Juce734 website http://www.rpgjuce.com/

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »