Home

Squib Kicks?

This is a discussion on Squib Kicks? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2013, 04:18 AM   #9
Rookie

MacDiiddy's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Squib Kicks?

The execution of the squib kick is terrible, but I guess the idea is correct. Probably was one of those things where it took a lot of time and effort to code something that isn't used that much so they went with the, directly kick it at the guy method.

Its sort of lame but atleast its better then a cheesy feature that people exploit.
Old 07-17-2013, 06:06 AM   #10
Rookie

malowry's Arena

OVR: 3

I only do squib kicks if I KNOW the half will end on that play. Otherwise I'll take my chances with a deep kickoff. I've only seen one or two instances where the ball gets past the upbacks on a squib.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:04 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

its kind of a pick your poison....I agree the upbacks field the ball easily but on the flipside users will exploit the game by kicking a squib into the corner around 25 yard line....that's how it was in last years game...accurately kick it to that part of field...and you cant see where other players are so advantage goes to kicking team to recover ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »