Home

Pride Decals Not Showing

This is a discussion on Pride Decals Not Showing within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2013, 07:37 PM   #1
Rookie

brys10's Arena

OVR: 0
Pride Decals Not Showing

Has anyone else noticed pride stickers not showing up in game? I'm currently in my Georgia Bulldogs dynasty and midway through my first season no players have them. In play now they all have them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 07:47 PM   #2
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Pride Decals Not Showing

Legacy issue dating back to '09 when the re-did pride stickers. Pride stickers don't appear properly in dynasty as players earn them in increments week to week. Near the end of the season, guys who have been awarded a lot of stickers finally have it show up correctly. I have sent messages to the devs and community guys for six editions now, and it still hasn't been fixed.
Old 07-16-2013, 07:55 PM   #3
Rookie

brys10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Legacy issue dating back to '09 when the re-did pride stickers. Pride stickers don't appear properly in dynasty as players earn them in increments week to week. Near the end of the season, guys who have been awarded a lot of stickers finally have it show up correctly. I have sent messages to the devs and community guys for six editions now, and it still hasn't been fixed.
Thanks for the reply! What exactly is the legacy issue?
Old 07-16-2013, 08:06 PM   #4
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brys10
Thanks for the reply! What exactly is the legacy issue?
Legacy issue is the fact that pride stickers not displaying correctly in dynasty has remained unfixed for six editions. There seems to be some graphical problem related to a layer mask designed to hide stickers on the helmet until they are actually awarded. So they are already on the helmet, but the way they are covered up and revealed incrementally is all screwed up a glitchy looking.

Last gen and in '07-'08 this gen they worked fine. Granted they didn't look as good, but they worked in dynasty. Last gen even had an indicator in the roster menu about how many specific stickers a guy had been awarded up to a max of 48.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:14 PM   #5
Rookie

brys10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Legacy issue is the fact that pride stickers not displaying correctly in dynasty has remained unfixed for six editions. There seems to be some graphical problem related to a layer mask designed to hide stickers on the helmet until they are actually awarded. So they are already on the helmet, but the way they are covered up and revealed incrementally is all screwed up a glitchy looking.

Last gen and in '07-'08 this gen they worked fine. Granted they didn't look as good, but they worked in dynasty. Last gen even had an indicator in the roster menu about how many specific stickers a guy had been awarded up to a max of 48.
Gotcha! Do you know if it is console specific? Reason I ask is BC this is my first version on the ps3. I remember when it showed how many they had, that was great! I've for the most part always been UGA, and don't recall them not showing up on the 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 08:17 PM   #6
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

Same way on the 360, which I have played on exclusively this gen. So it's an across the board thing.

Some schools seem to be less problematic. Ohio State's, for instance, improved somewhat a few years ago. They're not perfectly fixed, but not as visually glitched as, say, FSU. UGA might be another school that is a bit better than the worst offenders.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:20 PM   #7
Pro

RonNewman75's Arena

I only play with schools with pride stickers and have never had this problem. Even after one game I've normally had a few on key players.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:26 PM   #8
Rookie

brys10's Arena

Thanks for clearing it up for me. It's just something that bugs me, but isn't a huge deal. Must be a bummer for Ohio state users who don't have a logo.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »